Avoiding

Warning: mentions of attempt rape and the aftemath. Also, Yuriko is a bit of a..well, a bitch, I am not going to lie. Oh and cursing.

-x-

Hyung Suk held onto Jae Yeol as they speed through traffic on Jae Yeol's motorcycle. Jang Hyun was able to get a hold of someone who was at the small party, who said she had seen Ha Neul leave the party and a boy who followed her a few minutes later. Even though he knows the girl was going to look for the boy and Ha Neul for them. Hyung Suk can't help but think what if they are late? What if they didn't find them? What if they never find her- he held on tighter to Jae Yeol who turned his head a bit to the side. He loosened his hold a bit as he tried to calm down.

So Hyung Suk pushed down the fear and tried to focus on anything else. Like how fast Jae Yeol is going and did he just sped up on an orange light?! He's pretty sure that they aren't going the speed limit.

"Jae Yeol! Slow down!" He yelled, but instead of doing the smart and safe thing, he sped up a bit more. Hyung Suk held on tighter as he buried his head into Jae Yeol's back, who was smirking a bit.

-x-

Yuriko didn't really care for Ha Neul, she was sure she could grow to like the little princess. But at this moment, she wasn't worried about her, instead she worried about how fast the mute boy left with Hyung Suk.

Jang Hyun hung up as they continue their way to the place where the gathering was at. She pulled out a cigarette as Jang Hyun sped up. "She said she hadn't found them yet." Jang Hyun said as he sighed heavily.

Yuriko nodded, she looked around at the unfamiliar scenery. It was such a nice night, she scowled. Before she replaced it with a small frowned. She guesses she should at least tried to acted concern. Something really bad, could be happening right now to the other girl. Plus Hyung did care for her, that means she has to have some good quality about her besides her beautiful looks. Then again, Hyung Suk likes Yuriko, who was a total bitch.

-x-

Hyung Suk let go of Jae Yeol when they stopped in front of a house that had the address from the text message, he received. Jang Hyun who had sent it, had gotten it from the girl that he had forgotten the name of.

Jae Yeol turned it off as he waited for Hyung Suk who was looking at his phone.

JH:..she found them

Hesitantly, he texted back as he chewed on his lip. He looked up at Jae Yeol who was looking back at him as much as he could.

"They found her and I think, no something really bad had happened." Hyung Suk said quietly as he gripped his phone tightly.

-x-

A Few Days Later

Ha Neul sighed as she hid behind a wall, she listened to the chattering that was quickly moving away. She slid down the wall, not caring about the fact that her new jeans were probably getting dirty. She set her bag down beside her. Running her hand through her hair, she sighed again. She hit the back of her head against the wall gently.

"You know, it's not safe for a pretty girl like you in an alleyway like this." She jumped, she looked at the somewhat familiar purple haired female. She was leaning on the wall across from her, a cigarette in her hand. Yuriko was missing her usually smirk as she looked at Ha Neul with a blank stare.

Ha Neul suddenly feeling self-conscious, crossed her arms as she looked away. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with the guys?" She asked, the 'without me' was left unsaid.

Yuriko snorted very unladylike as she took a drag. She walked in front of Ha Neul and bent down, she blow the smoke in her face. Ha Neul coughed lightly, looking at the unamused female, she glared.