Strange

He blew out a puff of smoke, his eyes searched the crowds, looking for Hyung Suk. His thumb nervously played with the rings on his fingers. He hoped he wasn't too overdressed, it took him a while to find this outfit. His room was a mess afterwards, he had changed so many times that he lost count. But it was his first...outing with someone, he doesn't want to call it a date. He could call it that, because isn't a movie and dinner, a common date? But he didn't want to ask Hyung Suk what he should call it, that could make everything awkward and his chances of making friends with Hyung Suk would lower.

"Hey Jae Yeol!" He heard a familiar voice, he snapped his head up to see a smiling Hyung Suk...and Jang Hyun. Jae Yeol felt relieved as the colorful haired male confirmed that this is just a meeting between friends.

Jae Yeol waved awkwardly as they walked closer. Hyung Suk beamed and started to jog towards him, while Jang Hyun walked behind him. "Okay, so Jang Hyun thinks we should have a light dinner and save room for popcorn and the drinks, is that alright?" Jae Yeol nodded, silently asking where are they going? "We are going to this place that's close by."

"Hi, Hyung Suk! What are you doing here?" Jae Yeol looked at the waving female who was smiling at Hyung Suk, who was smiling back. Jae Yeol knew she was familiar, but where does he know her from?

"Hey, Ha Neul! We were actually going to eat and watch a movie." Hyung Suk said happily as he rocked a bit on his heels. Oh, he remembers, she was from their class.

"Is there room for one more?" She asked with a smile. Hyung Suk looked at them, Jang Hyun rolled his eyes as Jae Yeol shrugged.

"Sure!" Hyung Suk answered happily. Jae Yeol felt a bit of disappointment as Hyung Suk and Ha Neul started to talk. Jang Hyun walked by him, smiling at him. Jae Yeol smiled back.

"So, Jae Yeol, what made you agree to come with us?" Silence. "Not going to tell me, eh?" Jang Hyun smiled a bit unnervingly. "I will just have to guess. You like movies? You are planning to kill him? Us? Me? You want friends? Need an excuse to leave the house? Only because Hyung Suk asked? Ooh, it has something to do with him. Is perhaps you only agreed to it because you were blinded by his smile."

Jae Yeol started to walk faster, trying to ignore the laughing imbecile behind him. Jang Hyun caught up with him, smiling evilly in Jae Yeol's point of view. "Don't worry, I will keep your secret safe." He said as he put a finger up to his grinning lips.

"Sorry about him, if he's bothering you, I can ask him to stop." Hyung Suk said, surprising Jae Yeol, who shook his head. Hyung smiled at him as he opened the door to a small restaurant. "After you, Mister Hong and Miss Park."

Ha Neul giggled and walked in. "Thank you, Mister Hyung Suk." She said.

Jae Yeol looked at the warm room, everyone was softly talking to each other, it was peaceful. He closed his eyes, enjoying the warm and peaceful atmosphere. Someone tapped his shoulder, he opened his eyes to see a smiling Hyung Suk. "Let's go."

He followed him and their waiter. He sat by Hyung Suk before others could. Not that any of them really noticed the way Jae Yeol paid more attention to Hyung Suk because of his bangs and they were busy softly talking to each other.

He enjoyed it, sure there were two more people than he originally thought there was going to be, but they were fun people to hang out with. Sure, he didn't say anything, but Hyung Suk somehow understood what he wanted to say. He smiled softly as he heard Hyung Suk's laughter. His laugh....it's a nice sound.

-x-

Jae Yeol watched, amused as Ha Neul and Jang Hyun fought over the seat next to Hyung Suk. Who hasn't even noticed as he was struggling with his phone, popcorn and drink. Jae Yeol took the bucket making Hyung Suk smile at him gratefully. Jae Yeol froze and as the light dimmed, a blush slowly took over his face.

"Ha, I win!" Jang Hyun cheered quietly as Ha Neul huffed in the seat next to him. Hyung Suk hushed them as the movie started.

The movie was interesting, it was about a doll that the people in the movie were using for a horror movie. And on the set, stuff started to happen to the crew. It was when the doll moved by itself and started to crawl towards the main star when he felt a hand on his arm. He peeked over at Hyun Suk, who was watching the movie with very intense and scared eyes.

Jae Yeol looked back at the movie, he couldn't bring himself to care about the hand on his wrist. It wasn't until near the ending when the doll attacked the camera, when he remembered the hand....which was gripping his with the fingers laced together.

Jae Yeol slowly took his hand away, glad that Hyung Suk didn't seem to notice. He felt his right hand burned and yet, it was strangely cold. He has been feeling a lot of things lately, feelings he rarely or never felt before. He looked at his hand, as if he was trying to see if the answer would appear on it.

"That was certainly a good movie, but I think I am going to avoid dolls for a bit." Hyung Suk said as he stretched. Jae Yeol looked at him. "Eh? It wasn't scary to you. Man, I guess that makes us scaredy-cats."

Jae Yeol looked at the terrified Jang Hyun, who was holding a pale, shaky Ha Neul. "Jae Yeol is right! It wasn't that scary." Hyung Suk laughed, Jae Yeol looked at him, surprised, how did he know? "We better get home, it's getting really late."

-x-

Jae Yeol laid in his bed as he stared at the ceiling. Today was strange, but he kinda liked it. He closed his eyes, he wouldn't mind doing it again. He would also like to see that smile again. It was...beautiful. He sat up as he choked on air. What kind of thought was that?!

A/N: Yup, an awkward Jae Yeol. I..don't know what to say, so have a great day or night, depending when you are reading this!

Omake

Woof

Jang Hyun frowned at the clearly evil monster in disguise. He hissed as it moved towards him. It roared at him, he hissed louder. Jang Hyun lift up his legs as it got closer to his position.

Hyung Suk sighed loudly as Ha Neul giggled. Hyung Suk looked at Jang Hyun, who was hissing at a homeless kitten that was meowing at him. He cupped his hands over mouth, "come on! Get out of the tree! It's not going to harm you, in fact, I think it likes you."

"It's evill! I am telling you-hey! Hyung Suk, Jae Yeol is laughing at me!" Jang Hyun said as he pointed at Jae Yeol whose shoulders were shaking as he looked away. Hyung Suk sighed as he picked up the tiny kitten. Jang Hyun glared at the still silently laughing blonde. "Woof, Blondie, woof." Jang Hyun grinned as he could feel the glare.

Meow~! "Holy- where are these demons coming from?!"