Not a Chapter

This is more of a dump or random ideas for Lookism Fanfiction. Most of them are about Hyung Suk actually being two different people. And there are more about how to started it. I wasn't actually going to write this fanfic, I was planning a story about two Hyung Suks and yeah....I got this. Oh yeah, in a couple days, a new chapter will be out. Sorry for the wait.

The Shipper (Second POV)

You are a fan of romance. You couldn't less care about dating someone, but the moment you see anything remotely to people doing something that points to romance. You jump on that ship or built it, depending if others don't see it. Not that you tell anyone about it, no you are an undercover agent. In the closet shipper, the weirdo who has mysterious drawings that no one has seen. Your problem is...Hyung Suk, the new guy who has a magic spell that makes everyone love him, well almost.

Okay, so this is basically me wanting to do a Reader fanfic, but I got too confused.  And decided it would be easier to do it in the second point of view. You/the character is a shipper who ships anything and everything. You really don't care for being in relationship with anyone, but you do care about finding the best freaking person for this innocent dude named Hyung Suk. At one point, you ship Hyung Suk and Hyung Suk, not knowing they were the same person. Only knowing this cute chubby dude helps out Hyung Suk sometimes and they seem close. On to the next one!

I Am My Childhood Friend

Lookism AU! Hyung Suk was twenty six years old when his mother had died. She had worked herself to death, his world grew dull without the only person who supported him. One night, before he fell asleep, he wished he could have done something.

(He didn't get a double body, nor did he transfer school. He only had his small and chubby one.)

Hyung Suk groaned as he sat up, the bed was different. He blinked drowsily as he stretched. He looked at the wall where childish pictures were painted on. He guesses it brings a nice homey feeling to his room. He crawled to the side of his bed and his feet couldn't reach the ground. He slowly slid off the bed and walked to the bathroom.

He climbed on the step stool and looked into the mirror. Suddenly it was like he was slapped...with a chair called realization.  He shouldn't have a different bed, he had the same one for almost five years. He shouldn't have childish pictures on the wall, shouldn't need to crawl off the bed, nor should his feet dangle off it! He shouldn't have a young childish face, he looked at his hands in horror. They were small, he started to touch his not-body!

"Young Master! Young Master!" A worried woman's voice called while Hyung Suk froze in fear. "Where are you?!" Her voice was quickly becoming panicked.

Not knowing what to do, Hyung Suk called back. "I am in the bathroom! I um-" he picked up a toothbrush." I am washing my teeth!" Sounds of clicking came to the door of the large bathroom.

A young woman with chocolate colored hair dressed in a maid's outfit walked into the bathroom with a smile. "Young master is growing up so fast! Are you excited? It's your first time going to a school!"

Hyung Suk looked away to hide his panicked look as he nodded. School? First time?! Young Master?!? Is this a dream? "Y-yes, I am very excited!" He doesn't want to go back to school!

She giggled, "I see! You seem very nervous, it will be okay! I am sure everyone there would love you. I will put your clothes on the bed. " She walked back out, Hyung Suk decided he should probably get ready anyways.

It took a while, he was unused to have shorter limbs. The body seemed to have fast reflexes because every time he nearly fall, he would stop himself before he could even think. He looked at his clothes that was clumsily put on. He tried his best to straighten it out. He gave up, thankful it was passable.