PROLOGUE

2015 september 17
Time: 1:46Am
Place: Mumbai

The tires of ambulance made a screeching sound cause of the sudden brake. A nurse ran towards the ambulance with a stretcher. They pulled the strectcher to the emergency department with a limp body covered in blood.

"Ashaa call Dr Sunil". One of the nurse yelled. Asha rushed opposite side to make a call.

Reaching the emergency room, they cleaned the blood. They started to put various equipments. The door of emergency room flung openand Dr Sunil made his way to the patient. He started examine the patient.

Suddenly there was another screeching sound of the tire at hospital entrance. This time it was a car . Two man and one woman came outside rushing to the counter. One Man was about 55yrs old and the other two was an old couple aged between 80-85.

Once they reached the counter the man in his 50s asked breathlessly "where's the emergency department".

They ran to the direction as the receptionist said. The door to the emergency departmen was closed when they reached there. A nurse came rushing outside.

The man in his 50's stoped her.
"How is she?". He asked her.

"You must be the relatives of the patient". She stated.

The man nodded his head.

"We can't say anything now sir, she is in critical state. Now will you please move aside?"

The old woman gasped when she heard the word critical. She sat on the metal chair next to her.

"Look I'm a doctor please let me in".  The man begged to the nurse still blocking her path.

She shook her head.

"No sir we can't allow any of you to the emergency ward. Sorry". The nurse said firmly.

"Don't worry young lady. This man is a well known doctor in canada". The old man said in a calm voice.

"But si-". The nurse was interrupted by the old man.

"His name is Dr Jason Parker".

The nurse stared the man infront of her eyes wide open. Ofcourse jason Parker is one of the famous doctor in the world.

"You can go inside sir". She said in a small voice and walked away.

Jason rushed to the room.

After  two hours jason came outside. The old man walked to him expectantly.

"I'm sorry sir. I think she will not make it". He said with tears.

The woman started crying. But the man stood still not moving an inch.

"Are you ok sir?." Jason asked worried.

"Ye ye es". The old man said choking. Now he was on the werge of tears.

"Jason. I want her back. At any cost. I want her." The man said in weak voice.

"I'm afraid sir. I can't assure you. I -Im sorry." He said and walked back with a trembling hand and tears in his eyes. He can't let her die either.

The man sat on the chair next to his wife.

"She will make it. I know she will." The man said to the woman and held her hands firmly.

The woman wiped her tears of and nodded to her husband next to her, silently praying her grand daughters life.

-----------------------------------------------------
Vote and comment.:)

Farsana