Chapter 3 - Accidents shan't ever be the psychological concept of regret

THREE

I uncovered something that would ruin my knighthood.

I was pregnant.

It was a mistake.

I stared at the bump in my already enervating, capacious belly. I was pregnant with Squidaddy's offspring, the infant of my emulous. I shoved a pure white pencil crayon in my omphalos and checked to see that the baby was there. I heard a squish and then a cry. Oh no, I'd made my baby cry before I birthed it! So I pulled it out to shush it. It was a magnificent juvenile, so diminutively pure that I could not believe my eyes. Then I stuck the child right back in and went on with my immaculate day.

It has been a months and the child has already emerged from the womb I didn't reckon I'd in my possession until the day I needed it used.
It is then that I realized that I have became a daddy!!!! so in essential terms, my daddy had aided me in birthing a child to call me daddy. This is the food chain, I presume. I needed a name for this sporadic phenomenon. Daddy-Ception, I titled it swiftly. I bet spongebob square pantaloons-san would be proud.

I named the child Sir Bobulous Ignoramus III.
Just then an earthquake-like occurrence striked my existence. In the mirror, saw Mr. Krabs. And, on his right arm, a woman... Lady Sandy Cheeks. Lady Cheeks strode up to me wearing a radiant smirk. She emphasized, "Howdy y'all!! How is you today?"

And then something truly shocking: "all hail Plankton." Muttered Krabs-baby. Oh, krabcakes, he was with them too. Then he shoved a delectable Krabby Patty down my throat, faster and faster and harder and wetter and deeper and violenter.

I remember reverting to my natural state of non-existence before returning to my unnatural state of existence once more for the Krabby goodness had incapacitated me.