Chapter 2 - Thy lovemaking is like delectation to my ardor

TWO

Before me stood my forebearer, my begetter. My daddy squidward clapperclaw tentacles. Exquisite beauty and magnetism radiated from his pores, damn, I thought to myself, blinded by his magnificence, his seeding hawtness... extravagantly ravishing and psychologically, physically enlightened.

He ogled me down vigorously, ferverously. And, oh my Divine being, my nucleus, my cardiovascular central-point, hurt.
His elegance to his grace, his charisma and his alluring tentacles would captivate anyone who laid their pit-less eye sockets on him. His charm bewitched all human and sea-phenomena beyond comprehension.

And then Squidaddy ambulated toward me with a strong, calescent gait that sent Rhopalocera seizing in my epigastrium. He planted an osculation on my embouchement, and it made me trifle in gluttony. I truly exalted this Teuthida. Against my coiffure, he breathed "Shall we begin the copulation now?"

My heart sprinted.... "Undoubtedly, begin we shall."

And then the fornication began. But to me, it was more than that... it was the hale bond between one Teuthida and one Asteroidea.

Squidaddy tore off my beautiful cropped trousers.
I protested as those trousers were quite extravagant and expensive... but Squidaddy's pitty depths convinced me to obey. He plunged his sword into my garden of truth with a thrusting motion before I was even ready. He was too girthy, elongated and expansively thicc that I almost choked. I didn't even try to hold back my tears so that daddy would castigate me forcefully. And he did. He pulled out and forcibly clout my thicc buns. They jiggled and they stung. Then, suddenly, my length charged into his buttocks. And it lasted for 3 hours.

But, once we were finished making passionate, forceful amorousness, Squid-daddy extrapolated, "Young Asteroidea, we must fission. Like one nucleus forming two nuclei..."

"WHAT??!!" I screamed! "WHY!"

"Because... I have depreciated into love with Dr. Sheldon Plankton. I shall join him, and leave thou's ass. He is my... my... husbando now."

"BUT WHY?"

"Because you suck, you dick."

"I know, that's because I suck your dick" I defend. Squid only smirked.

No no no, no. My cosmos was collapsing. Because I'd given Squidaddy everything... everything. ;) EVERYTHING

My nonexistent, imaginary heart was pulverized into pieces.

Suddenly, Squidaddy extracted a green occurrence from his crevices—it was Dr. Sheldon Plankton.

Then a long, hard, thin, quick, long... knife bludgeoned my abdominal areas and sent me into a consternation. I was opprobrious. Ecstatic at the flourishing pain decorating my anatomy.

"I am Sir Patrick Ignoramus Étoile, warrior of this realm, knighted by the deity himself, King Neptune, and thou shalt not sully my holiness!!" I regurgitate strongly, reiterating myself, proclaiming my title for all thy glory and prospect.

"You do not daunt me, for I am the king of Cretins and you must obey my..." he searched for the right world magnificently, " fallacies."

I hated his assets, I thought handsomely. If Squidaddy should not appreciate my sustenance, then I shall collapse his.

I erupt the knife from my gastrointestinal areas and proceed to wet his shoulder with his own hemocyanin blood, smearing the knife across his asininity, and shattering his wraith.

And then I uncovered the wench standing 90 degrees north of Squid... Pantaloon-san. Spongebob Square-pantaloon-sama. I run. I scream. And I dissipate into my own ashes to free myself of this horrible fate.

Because Squid was siding with my asperser , my calumniator, my detractor, disputant, falsifier....