His Beauty

Y/N Pov
I was in my bed sheets all cuddly and watching YouTube with my headphones in. I was watching y/n x daniel ship moments

Am I really this obvious? Jesus.. I tell myself mentally cringing

I see something in the corner of my eye, I switch to a markiplier video, you take off the left side of your headphone as you feel something on your legs, its daniel.. He plops face forward: I move my laptop on my nightstand

"Essential crisis?" I sarcastically say "mmmm" "come" I pat the side of me, and move my bed sheets, he stands up and lays next to me.

His face digs into my neck he hugs me, his arm on my stomach and another behind my back. I hug him and play with his curly hair.

"What's wrong?" He says nothing in return, he just cry's.. I didn't know what to do, I was his bestest friend after all.. I can't believe we aren't dating to be honest ugh..

I sigh I kiss his cheek and he stops sobbing
He looks at me.. Those eyes.. Full of beautiful love and lust.. A smile arouses from me..

"Am I that ugly?" He says smiling, "no, no" I giggle I had to make an excuse quick!
"You had something in your hair look" I pull off a string from my sweater, and pretend you take it off

"Oh psft I knew that" he says laughing. "I'm hungry" I say getting up "me too". I check my laptop and its 6PM "pizza!?" I ask while jumping up "sure whatever you want love,"
He says walking out my room

What?.. That was my head messing with me right?.. Whatever..

-Time skip to pizza guy knocking on the door

"DANIEL GET THE PIZZA!!" I say screaming putting on my earrings "why me!" I hear him across the room "BECAUSE IM NAKED" shit I shouldn't of said that...

Dan's POV
Did she Really just say that? I can feel myself blush, I go down stairs, I open the door, "$9.12" I give him 15, "just keep the rest I say with a smile, "thank you sir" "no problem" I close the door and place the pizza on the coffee table with two cups and coke zero.

(Don't judge me child😂)

Y/n POV

I put on a plain gray jumper that shows some stomach,  short shorts,  and some knee high socks, I make a messy hair and go down stairs

I put on a plain gray jumper that shows some stomach, short shorts, and some knee high socks, I make a messy hair and go down stairs

I stand against the door frame as I look at him, more as admiring. His beautiful curly hair, perfect the way it is with out trying...
Those eyes.. I can just get lost in those pupils.. His lips.. A light shade of pink, so kissable.. I bite my lip thinking of him.

"it's Rude to stare" He says-..

CLIFFHANGER? n-no? Ok well hi I'm aliy, I'm de writer, and have fun reading :)))