Just One Night

“I told you I like you.”

“I don’t know how to believe you at that night.”

It all happened in that one precious night. Jongin let Hyeri fall in love with him. At that night, Jongin admitted that he loves Hyeri. But then when she was ready to give up on things for him, she learned that Jongin is in a relationship with someone else.

Characters:

His name is Jongin but when he is up the stage he is called Kai. Kai takes Dance in the university where he is in. Kai is famous in his school and though he is, he has lots of haters. They envy Jongin. They envy him of his talent and of course of his looks. Though he possesses these characteristics, he doesn’t have friends. Yes. He doesn’t. Even one. Some may describe him as inhumane – one who doesn’t have a heart. He has a lot of fans but he never pays his attention to them. And when he likes someone, it’s just like a piece of cake that he easily gets him/her. (Yes. The narrator is not sure cos he experienced having a relationship with a guy, Kyungsoo, a school nurse.)

This character may be one of the reasons why he is famous. Other than that, he is prefers to be alone. He even describes his life as simply “boring”: schooling; girlfriends; boyfriends; seeing people with friends; these are all form of boredom to him.

Hyeri transferred in the same school where Kai is in, she has found herself someone she may call an acquaintance. Not after THAT happened, they became lovers (maybe). Hyeri is a transferee from some school in the other side of Seoul. She needs to transfer because of the sole reason that she has a family feud. In her current school, Hyeri takes Literature. Hyeri, is not sure about what she feels.

Hyeri’s POV

My group of friends followed the way where Jongin just took.  He had a performance in one of the school events, and then he went to the locker room maybe to change his clothes. I didn’t like the idea of us following him but one of my friends, Yura, did really had a special feeling for him, and since it was White Day, she wanted to give him something.

“Ya. Palli.” Minah said as she directed the way.

“What now bitch?” Yura said in an irritated tone.

“Ya. This is your chance. Go bitch and get fucked. We’ve been waiting for this.” Minah explained giving her a simper.

“Aishh. This girl has a very dirty mouth. I don’t like him.” Yura said.

“Really? Oh! Yes that true. Cos actually, you are madly infatuated with that Jongin guy that you even let him know about Kyungsoo’s third party cos you are that much, that much insane about him. Go now bitch and confess.” Minah forcefully pushed Yura in front of the door which due to its impact flung open.

We were all surprised and our eyes dilated when we saw a Jongin who was just in his boxers. We were all stopped and there was a moment of silence.

Me, who gained my senses, immediately pulled Yura who was frozen on the floor to go out from the room and locked it for Jongin.  But Jongin stopped me by pulling Yura’s wrist, still in his boxers and looked at her in the eyes closely.

“Sex?” Jong in said and grinned.

 “S…..sssss…” Yura sounded.

“Sorry! She meant sorry, now you may continue wearing your…um.” I pointed at his pants that he was holding and took his other hand off from Yura and closed the door. But before I finally closed it he pulled it back and looked at me in the eyes straight without saying a thing but gave me a smirk.

Dammit. I admit he is so hot in that smirk and the fact the he is his boxers- only boxers which made the atmosphere even hotter.

That was very hilarious. I couldn’t even imagine what I just saw. I mean. I couldn’t erase that in my mind.