Chapter 29

~~Authors Note~~

Everyone's favorite Elven king makes his appearance! :) And thank you for all the votes and comments! Thank you all so much! Okay, I'll let you read now, BYE!! :)

I was pushed towards a platform. An elf sat on a throne with an elk skeleton behind him. The guards pushed me forwards and I fell to my knees, but quickly regained my footing. The elf waved his hand and the guards left us. He had white blond hair, much like the other elf, with a crown of sticks and winter berries. He gracefully descended from his throne and towered over me.

"Will you not bow to me?" he said almost scoldingly.

"I will not bow to the one who had me and my company locked in cages like animals!" I hissed.

"Very well. Then answer this question." He starts and begins walking around me. I keep my gaze to the floor. "What is a female dwarf doing with a company of 14 men?" He asks coldly.

"My business is noting of your concern. King Thranduil." I spit. He stops right I front of me and gets in my face.

"Do you think it wise, to speak to a king like that?" he hissed.

"I shall speak to you however I see fit. My only king is the King Under the Mountain." I say.

"Is that so? Well, what if I told you, that after you help him reclaim his home, he will toss you out. Like a piece of trash." He sneers.

"Thorin would never do that. I have remained loyal to him and the company. I have never doubted his judgement or his actions. I would gladly lay my life down for him." I say staring right into his cold eyes, almost challenging him.

"I see. Do you know the reason why, Thorin despises my kin?" he asks.

"Yes. You and your people left him and the dwarves of Erebor to die at the claws of a fire breathing dragon. And when he asked for help, you did not help your once called allies." The king stood in silence, shock clearly covered his face. "And I'm sure Thorin already told you this, but in case he didn't. Ishkh khakfe andu null! (May you die in dragon fire!)" I shouted. The king simply walked up the steps of his throne and waved his hand. Multiple guards came up and surrounded me, grabbing my arms.

"Keep her here longer then the others. 200 years, instead of only 100." He says and the guards take me away back to the cells.

They opened my cell and pushed me forwards, making me fall on my knees cutting them. Blood pooled on my knee, I took a piece of my shirt and wiped it.

"Damn you all!" I shouted.

"Avilan, did he offer a deal as well?" Balin asked.

"No, just an interrogation." I spat standing at my cell door.

"Well what did you tell him?" Thorin asked.

"Ishkh khakfe andu null." I stated. Balin sighed in disappointment and Thorin chuckled the tinniest bit. "Why are you chuckling?"

"I said the same thing." He said. I sighed and sat back down in my cell. I'm not sure why, but at this point, I feel like I'm about punch a wall. All my anger let out in one swift moment. But, I know the guards wouldn't heal my hand, they would let me suffer in pain.

"I bet the sun is on the rise. Reckon it's nearly dawn." Bofur said.

"We're never going to make it to the mountain are we?" Asked Ori said sadly. I was on the verge of shouting.

'Do not let anger cloud you're mind

'How? All I am is angry! We have failed this quest and now, we are stuck in the damned dungeon of Mirkwood!' I cried.