* 1* not so little anymore

13 years later...

A galloping horse can be seen in a far steep mountain as a hooded figure rode swiftly like the wind,
In normal eyesight, you could see nothing which is terrifying but for Martina its an asset to kill

After that day she had a burning rage to train and train until her body hurt all over. It made her distracted from the greater pain deep within her heart.

Becoming the best made her father Lucian the alpha very proud. She was trained to become a killing machine but despite all of that she wanted to meet belle again .and maybe just maybe she can have what she has given belle before or be free and find the girl who had broken their promise.

Shaking her head to concentrate she headed west to finished what the alpha ordered. Look for royals and maybe she can take over his position.

Traveling for hours she arrived in a busy marketplace in town.

Lots of busy townspeople were doing their own work they didn't even notice her, which is a good thing since she likes being left alone.

Assassin's were treated poorly in big cities but in towns like this not quite. But she's guarded because one wrong move they might report the town's officer that there's an assassin in town.

She steps out of her horse silver and caresses its mane tugging him along with her in the busy marketplace.

Bakers yelling for a sale, barbers talking about the news, and women gossiping. Passing by a quiet corner of the town she pulled her hood out and locks of golden hair cascaded from her back. It was a gorgeous sight and many children stop playing staring at her. She looks at them and turns away walking further.

                                        🌹

Inside a small elegant book store with a  library near town a humming tune can be heard if you'd listen carefully. Above the rows and rows of shelves, a brown-haired maiden carefully arranges the beloved books alphabetically. In her neck, a glistening iron rose shaped necklace innocently hang as if it wasn't from anyone

"  Regina dear please​ come down from there!  It's not safe and please use a ladder !! " a frantic maid came running as fast as her wobbly legs can carry her once she saw her mistress climbing in one of the bookshelves again.

Belle slid down from the long ladder-like an acrobat.
" Oh please just calm down nanny Francine I'm fine  " she giggled as her nanny sigh and smiled. She wanted to be called Regina than belle to conceal her identity her nanny just have trouble remembering it, which is all right
" Tea is almost done and ill be opening the library in a while " she was lead to the kitchen extension behind the store.

Francine poured a cup of tea as Belle opened the new book that she had been reading yesterday.
The bell in the front door chimed as Francine put down the tray and walk to attend to a customer.

" I forgot I already opened the store oh goodness" she can hear her nanny mumbled as she continued sipping her tea while reading.
She wiped her lips with a napkin as she followed her nanny at the front desk. She saw her nanny talking to the messenger from the royal family

" My dear I have wonderful news. Were invited at lady Oxford's ball, she's expecting her second child !"  Her nanny giddily gave her the unopened letter as the messenger courtesy and went out.

She smiled at her nanny and hid the letter in the pocket of her apron.
" Thank you nanny and my my, another child, that's wonderful,"  she said as she noticed a pair of eyes staring at her. Looking in the stranger's direction who looks below once she noticed Belle was looking at her, belle looked at a hooded woman reading a map and a handful of books. Curiosity struck her as she walks in the woman's​ direction