Rules

Please read the rules carefully before heading over to the form

Please read the rules carefully before heading over to the form. This would help us ensure that the awards run smoothly. 

1.) It is mandatory to follow thebtslyawards and optional to follow the hosts (_InkisHobi_ and ChloeLovesKpop). 

2.) It is mandatory to add this book in the private library (so as to receive notifications for important updates) and in a public reading list.

3.) The entire form is to be filled in one comment

4.) Please add the tag #LoveYourselfAwards. In case of being unable to do so, please put it in the description box of your story. 

5.) We only accept stories in English

6.) In case your story is ongoing (not complete), it must contain five chapters excluding the author's notes, cast, playlist, etc and including prologue and epilogue. If your story is complete, there is no chapter limit to enter.    

7.) Forms will be accepted untill all the slots are full.

8.) In case of any changes in username or the title of the book after filling the form, please inform us via private messages. 

If you have read all the rules and are planning to abide by them, put an inline comment saying "Bangtan" here. 

For further queries, you can contact _InkisHobi_.