Prologue

Lysla's POV

    I gawked at the academy before me, it was huge, beautiful, and looked fancy. 'Damn, this academy is so beautiful, I wonder if Chris is here.' Not noticing, I bumped into another student. He had black hair that faded to dark green, his eyes were a shade of dark green. "OH MY GOSH! I AM SO SORRY! I-I DIDN'T SEE WHERE I WAS GOING" apologizing, I picked up his sketchbook and gave it back to him. "Ah- Don't worry, I-I should've watched where I was going too" He said Shyly, scratching the nape of his neck.

    He was wearing a lime green shirt underneath a dark green jacket. He was also wearing black pants and brown boots. "Thank's for picking up Lily's sketchbook, by the way." Thanking me, he flipped open the sketchbook and looked at what seemed like a message. He glanced at me after 2 minutes of flipping through the sketchbook. Suddenly blushing in embarrassment, he introduced himself. "I-I'm Lucas Knight! Son of a well known business man and a fashion designer!". "Lysla Aicusa. Nice to meet 'cha Lucas!" holding my hand out, he took it and we did a simple hand shake.

    "I have to go now. Syl is probably waiting for me." And with that, he ran off. 'I just noticed that he looked younger than me. He's probably around 15 or 16' shrugging his age off, I smiled, knowing that this was probably going to be the best school year in my life.

||||| Republished 2/9/18 8:37PM |||||

Nicole here,I hope you enjoy our story,we are republishing the other chapters and we promise to update whenever we have the time to!Anyways have a nice day/night

||||| Re-Mastered 10/28/18 |||||

    Hey, It's Nicole. Sorry that we haven't published in probably a year, I had writer's block for a long time, and if you've noticed, I removed a bunch of characters and added a few new ones! The other chapters are going through heavy editing due to the sudden change of characters.