Not in Gotham anymore Brucy

What you need to know-
A mysterious group breaks Jerome Valeska out of Arkham Asylum. Bruce Wayne is kidnapped at a party. They are drugged and taken away from Gotham through a mysterious portal. On the other side a young women and man are waiting for them. "Finally! My boys have arrived!" She says excited. The man says, "It took a long time to extract them. Once Bruce began partying, it became much easier to find a time when his guard was down. I am sorry ma'am usually I can do this much faster." She turned, grasping his tie and seemingly bringing him down to her level for a kiss. Instead she slashes his throat with a blade and pushes his body into the arms of her guards to dispose of. She really wished she could have used someone in her trust but none of them had the skills to procure the men she had desired.

They are placed in normal enough looking rooms except for the heavy steel door complete with tiny sliding door and barred windows. Niether is aware the other is in the room next to them. She has a plan for them.

??? POV

Jerome and Bruce had arrived about an hour ago and placed in their rooms. I hate hiring outside help. So unreliable. I sit in my office coordinating the destruction of one of the gangs. Oh how I hate cleaning up their messes. I hear a hard knock on my door and say, "Unless you are coming to inform me that my guests are awake leave me alone." My door opens and Sebastian says, "They are awake ma'am." My heart skips a beat. Finally! I stand and give Sebastian a kiss on the cheek. "It's time to go see to my guests!" I head straight to the stairs and descend to the receiving rooms i had had them placed in.

Jerome POV

I open my eyes to see sunlight. Actual sunlight for the first time in months. I'm naked and lying on a twin bed in a red room that looks fairly normal. Of course a barred window. This is definitely not my cell in Arkham though . Oh goody I'm not in Arkham anymore. I hear whistling and the click of heels coming toward my room. I walk to the door. A big steel, more than likely reinforced steel door. A doggie door at the bottom. With a little sliding door at my eye level. It opens and all I see is green eyes set into a beautiful face. Her lips part and I hear her say, "My dear Jerome i hope you are rested. I have been waiting a long time to meet you. Please change into these." The doggie door at the bottom opens and a box is sent in. "I believe they will fit you like a glove. I will leave you to change." He speaks as he hears her begin to leave. "Who are you?" She stops. He is standing against the door when he hears her voice. "To the outside world I am Marinna. To you and my people I am simply Nina." "Why am I here?" I asked very curious. I hear a dazzling crazy cackle escape her lips. "When I heard about you from a friend of mine living in Gotham, I immediately became intrigued. After learning more I decided i had to have you. If you will excuse me I must to go. At 6 p.m. your door will unlock. Please join me in the living room. We have a party to attend tonight." The tiny door shuts. Her heels click and she leaves.
Well that is one hell of a woman. So commanding, I like her. But where the hell am I? I guess I will find out a 6 p.m. I wonder what she wants me to wear. I take the box to my bed and open it. Its a red and black suit. I pull it out of the box and something heavy is in amongst the clothes. I shake them just a little and a gun falls into the box. Who would be dumb enough to give me a gun? Amongst the clothes I find a shoulder holster. I check the gun, hell it's loaded! This chick is nuts!

Bruce's POV

I wake with a hangover. Its hard to see because of the sunlight pouring into the eoom. I know I was trashed last night but this is not where I was partying. The room is red. A window with black drapes. I turn and see some pills and water on the nightstand. Honestly it could be poison or not. What have I gotten my self into this time? Where is alfred? How come no one has come for me? I take the pills and wash them down with the water. I hear whistling and heels clicking on the floor but they are muffled. The sound stops but I hear faint speaking. I turn towards the door. Reinforced steel with a doggy door on the bottom and a sliding door at eye level. I hear nothing for a long time. Then I hear a heavy door open and the sounds resume til they stop at my door. The door opens and I see curly brown hair and green eyes. Its clearly a woman but no one I recognize. I speak before she can, "Who are you? Why did up take me? Do you know who I am?" The woman chuckles and it sends chills down my spine. It sounds kind of twisted. I am both terrified and excited by the sound. "Bruce Wayne billionaire party boy. Mmm. Yes I know all about you. I knew you were feisty but this is far more than I could have hoped for. I am Marinna Moody to the outside world but you will call me Nina. I don't have much time to talk, we have a party to ready for. These clothes shall fit you well." The doggie door opens and a box comes through. Her words come quietly, "Be dressed and ready to go at 6 p.m. When the door opens. Meet me in the living room." The tiny door closes and she leaves.
I am speechless as I hear her heels click away from me. I grab the box and put it on the bed. As I open it I see a suit. This was not your average suit. It was black and purple. I pulled it out piece by piece. The more i saw the more i wondered who picked this out. A gun and shoulder holster lay at the bottom. The site made me wonder why I was given a gun. I could try to escape or play along and get more information. I made up my mind and got dressed. As 6 p.m. came I readied myself to leave.