Find out what?

Carl and I sat there and talked. The others didn't get back yet. They've been gone for about two hours I don't think it takes that long.

I looked up the road. Michonne and Rick were in the distance. But where's Daryl. I watch michonne and Rick get closer and closer. They arrived. I stood up and walked over to Rick. I looked at him.

"Are you okay." Rick said. I hurried and gave him a hug.

"I'm getting there." I said releasing and going over with Carl.

"I really am sorry what happened. it shouldn't of happened."Rick said.

"I'm going to tell you what I told Carl. Don't any of you guys put any this on you. I'm okay. He didn't even do any thing but pin me on the ground. I'd rather that happen then one of you guy get killed. The guy just scared me. And I'm sure if you guys wouldn't have said anything he would've did something." I said.

Daryl walked out of the woods. He carried 2 squirrels, one rabbit and bag full of Berries. He sat down right away and started skinning them. They found a pan in the truck and started to cook it.

"I found two cans of corn two."

Michonne said trying to open them up with Daryl's knife.

We cooked it over the fire. We all ate. We just sat there for awhile.

"So are we going to terminus. Or. " I asked.

"I think we are." Rick said.

"Do you think it's legit?" Michonne asked.

"Well we don't know until we get there." Daryl said.

Daryl was sitting on one side of me and Carl on the other.

"We should go now then. It's only about four. We have time. Gets just go." Rick said.

"But it'll be dark soon. Wonder if something happens and we get separated again." I said.

"She right." Carl said.

"Let's live tomorrow then. In the morning." Rick said.

"Let's get sleep then." Daryl said.

We laid down by the fire. Daryl put the last piece of wood on the fire. We all fell asleep.

The next morning we woke up and headed for terminus. I don't know about this place. But our people might be there.

"Go in the woods here." Rick said.

We went in the woods. Not to long after that we got to a fence. It was the back of terminus. Rick started digging a hole. He put a bag in the ground with guns and buried it. We hopped the fence and started walking for the building.

We walked in the building. There was a people. They were walking around with supplies.

"Hey. Excuse me." Rick said.

"Oh. You guys come around back. Smart. I get it. You don't know us. I'm Garth. Welcome to terminus." Garth said.

"I'm Rick. Carl, Daryl, michonne, and piper." Rick said.

"Can we see all of your weapons. Just lay them out in front of you." Garth said.

We laid out everything we had. A man came around and patted us down.

"Just checking. I'm Alex" he said.

"Okay let's show you around." Garth said.

We walked out and there were more people.

"So how long have this been up and running." Michonne said.

"Since it started." Alex said

"Mary, get these people a plate." Garth said to a lady.

"Welcome." Mary said handing Carl food. Rick knocked out of Carl's hand. And took Alex by the neck and held a gun to his head. And pulling out a watch from Alex's pocket. Not just any watch. Glenn's watch.

"Where are people." Rick said.

"What are you talking about." Alex said.

"The poncho." Rick pointed to a girl with Daryl's poncho on. "The bullet proof gear. Where did you get that from." Rick yelled.

"Found the gear on a cop. Found the poncho on a cloths hanger. And the watch, well the watch we found in a abandon house. Just put the gun down Rick." Garth said.

"No." Rick said. A shot came and Alex was on the floor. We ran for the doors. They all started shooting at us. Somebody closed the doors.

We ran passed box cars and people yelled. "Help help us!"

"What the hell." Daryl said as we ran into a room.

There were candles and names written all over the place.

"I don't think there trying to kill us." I said.

"No we are in here to feed. " Rick said.

We went out a door and shots picked up. I looked over and there were piles of bones. We ran until there was a dead end. Man stood up from behind the fences.

"Drop the weapons." Garth said from the top of the building.

There was one train car on the tracks. We dropped our weapons. I had a pocket knife I'm my bra but I didn't take it Out.

"Now ringleader. Go over to the train car and open the door. You do it or we shot the boy and the girl and you'll still be in there." Garth said.

Rick looked at us and walked over to the train car.

"Now archer." Garth said. Daryl went.

"Now samareri." Garth said. And michonne went.

I looked at Carl and he looked back at me.

"My son." Rick said.

"Go ahead sheriff boy." Garth said. Carl walked real slow.

"Let the girl come to." Daryl yelled.

"Go. Kid." He said. I walked the hole way over there.

"Go in the train now." Garth said.

We went in. The man out side the door closed it and latched it.

" Rick?" A man in the corner said.

"Glenn. Your here." Rick said.

"These are our friends." Maggie said. Sasha and bob were behind her. Along with 2 guys and 2 girl.

"Well now your friends are our friends." Daryl said.

There was a silence.

"There going to fell really stupid when they find out." Rick said.

"Find out what?" One of the men said.

"There screwing with the wrong people." Rick said.

__________________________

I hope you liked it.

I'm making other story soon.