Gone

________________________

Run.

That's all we can do. mason and Aria are behind me running. Walkers are coming from all directions. I just run and run all the time. We were with one group before but it got over run with them.

When I say them I mean flesh eating things. There everywhere. I think there's more of them then they are us. They rule this world now.

We are in Georgia. More towards Atlanta. It's just me, mason and aria now. Mason's and Aria are my brother and sister. There all I have left.

I lost the walkers. I got under a car. That's where I am now. I don't see mason or aria anywhere. I got up out from under the car. I looked around. Nobody. Anywhere.

I went in the car I was under. I looked around for keys. I looked in the glovebox. Nope. Looked on the seats. Nope. I looked on the floor. Yes.

I took the keys and put them in the ignition. I started it. It worked. But I didn't know how to drive. But I knew that another herd could come around. I didn't know where mason or aria was.

I was about to hit the gas when I saw some one walk out the woods. A man with a cross bow, man with a gun. I noticed one more person trailing along. Aria. But no Mason.

I turned off the car and got out. Automatically she came over with the two men.

"Hey, mason's hurt. Daryl and Rick have a group. He's back there. It's a prison. He fell and hit his head. He hasn't woke up yet." She explained trying to hold back tears.

"Okay okay. Lets just get to this prison." I said getting into the back seat of the car I was in.

Rick drive and Daryl sat beside me and aria sat in the front with Rick. I was confused. How did I get split up from them when we were getting chased.

We came up on a gates and towers. And the prison. At the gates there was a pretty woman with brown hair and a Asian man. The man opened the gates as we drove in.

I looked at Aria she didn't look good. She probably was nervous about all of this.

We stopped the car. Rick and Daryl got out. I followed along with aria. I looked at her shirt it was bloody.

"Was he bleeding." I asked her.

"What." She said looking at me.

"Was mason bleeding." I repeated.

"Oh yeah. He's has to get stitches." She said not looking at me. She looks like she's about to throw up or something.

"What's wrong." I said stopping her before we walked in the door.

She broke into tears. Daryl turned around and looked at us. She lifted up her shirt. On her side was a big teeth mark hole in her side. I looked at her and dropped.

"No. No! No!" I was so upset I passed out because that's all I remember.

-

When I woke up I was looking at a bottom of a bed. I looked over and Daryl was there. I looked I was in a cell.

"D-Daryl what happened... To them I mean." I said to him.

He was looking at me. "They uh.. There... Gone. I'm sorry."

"What do you mean gone." I said standing up.

"They passed on. Aria turned and Mason well he lost to much blood. I'm sorry, Piper." He explained standing up.

I started crying. I laid back down in the bed. Daryl never left. I cried and cried and cried until I had no more tears and I cried my self to sleep.

-

I woke the next morning. No one was beside me. I laid there and tried the process this in my head. My sister and brother died in the same day. I guess I hope there in heaven with mom and dad.

I closed my eyes hoping I would open them and they would be there. I opened them but it wasn't them. It was a Daryl and a boy age.

"This is Carl." Daryl said pointing to the boy with a sherif hat and a blue flannel on.

"Hi, I'm sorry to hear about your sister and brother." Carl said.

"He here so your not alone. I can't be here 24/7." Daryl said smiling at me.

"Thank you Daryl." I said closing my eyes and opening them again after a second. Carl was sitting on the chair beside me and Daryl wasn't there.

" There's a threat." Carl said. I wasn't sure what he meant.

"What do you mean?" I said turning on my side to see his face.

"The governor. He killed Merle. Daryl's brother. He killed a lot of men. We are setting for war." Carl explained looking at me.

"How many is there here?" I asked him. I got to say he's pretty cute.

"9 and a baby." He said looking down.

"A baby?" I asked.

"Yeah my sister. My mom died while have her. Judith is her name." He said looking down.

"Sorry to hear that." I said to Carl siting up.

"It's okay."

"I feel like I have no one now." I said laying back down.

"You have us. Daryl. my dad which is Rick. You have me. I won't let anyone feeling alone here." Carl explained getting up and sitting at the edge of my bed. I now knew that he cared how I feel.

"Can I meet every body." I asked Carl.

"Yea. Lets go" he said holding out his hand and helping me up out of the bed.

We got out of the cell. I didn't see anyone. We walked out of the cell in to a room with tables. People were there. Rick, daryl, the pretty woman from the gate, the Asian man and more people.

"That's Hershel, Beth, Maggie, Glenn, carol, Judith, michonne and as you no Rick and Daryl." He said pointing to everybody.

"Hi, I'm Piper," I said looking down and looking up and smiled at everyone.

I was to go to my cell. I walked through the cell doors. Someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around. Daryl.

"Are ya okay?" He said in a southern voice.

"I'm getting better. Carl's making me feel better." I said smiling.

"Are ya hungry, sweetheart?" He asked. I looked up.

"Yeah." I said smiling. " Can I stay here?" I asked him.

"Well your not going anywhere else." He said as we walked into the kitchen to get something to eat.

__________________________

I hope you guys liked it.