I stayed.

After that Carol and Maggie took watch.

Carl and I went in side to rest until supper is done. We laid in my bed. I thought of what he told me about his mom. I felt so bad. I didn't put down my mom Mason had to. Aria and I looked the other way.

My dad, well he's some where. We got split up back when our group for over run. That's when my mom died.

"What's wrong." Carl asked as I snapped back to reality.

"Nothing." I said looking any from him.

"Piper." He said trying to get an answer out if me.

"I'm thinking." I said looking at him.

"Well you looked like you just saw a ghost." Carl said.

"I was thinking about my mom. And mason and aria. They died. I miss them you know. I feel bad for you. You had to put her down. Your mom. I didn't. I didn't for any of my family. I mean that's a good thing but it sucks that you had to you know?" I explained to him.

"I know what you mean." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"I just wish your mom didn't die."

"Yeah. Me to." He said looking at me.

"Well a least she's in heaven. With mason and my mom and aria" I said smiling.

"What about your dad?" Carl asked me.

"He's lost some where. I will find him one day." I said to him.

"I hope we do." He said smiling.

"Carl, Piper!" I heard Beth yell. "Supper!"

We got up and started for the kitchen. And outside. We got a plate and started eat. It was leftovers from lunch.

-

After supper we I sat in the cell and waited for Daryl and the group to get back. I wrote in my journal, Carl read one of his comic books. He would laugh at it once in a while. I wrote about what I did that day.

By now it was dark. Daryl and them hasn't got back yet. It scares me. I've got so close to all of these people and I hate to see any of these dying.

Carl really taught me how to shoot good. He calls me a 'good shoot.' Which I'm happy back I can save a life because of my good shot.

I looked over at Carl and he was sleeping. I kissed him on the cheek and put the blanket on him. I was about to lay down and I heard a door open.

I ran out and I saw michonne, bob, Sasha, tyreese, Glenn. No Zach, no Daryl.

"Where's Daryl and Zach." I asked running over to michonne. She walked passed me.

"Daryl's coming, Zach's gone." Glenn said.

I ran out side. I saw Daryl getting off his motorcycle. I ran over to him and gave him a hug.

"Are you okay." I asked him.

"Yeah I got to go talk to Beth." He said walking with me.

"About Zach?" I said lookin up at him. We walked in the prison. He walked me to my cell block.

"Yeah. I'm okay. Just go to bed its late." He said walking away.

I went in and laid down. I looked at Carl sleeping before I turned out the light and feel asleep.

I woke up the next morning I saw Carl was gone. I got up and pulled up my long hair and went out side. I saw Rick and Carl in the field. I saw Maggie and carol on the guard towers. I went back into get something to eat. I got in there people were just starting to get up.

I walked in the kitchen. No one was in there. I grabbed a energy bar and headed to my cell. I went in and sat down and grabbed my journal to go out side. I grabbed it and stood up.

I heard a scream and another. I ran out. I saw them. Walkers. Everywhere. One came after me. I noticed I didn't have a weapon. I screamed. I saw a arrow go through Its face. Daryl.

"Come on you okay?" He said.

When I went down I twisted my ankle I couldn't walk. Daryl picked me up and put me in a cell and closed the door.

"Stay." He said before running off.

I noticed that it was ricks cell. Judith was in here crying. I picked her up and got into the bed a rocked her. I heard a loud scream. Screams everywhere.

"Walkers in deep!" I heard someone say.

I stayed.

I heard gun shots. Less screams. I heard cries now. I heard someone or something coming. I held Judith so close I can't believe she could breath.

I closed me eyes so I couldn't see what was next. I heard the door open. I opened my eyes up. I saw Carl there. He ran over to me. Gave me a hug.

"Are you okay." He said.

"No." I said almost crying.

"Why? Don't tell me your bi-" I cut him off.

"No. I did something to my ankle." I said to him.

"Come on." He helping me up with Judith.

On our way out. Beth took Judith and Daryl came to help me. They took me to Hershel. I was surprised to see michonne in Hershel's block. I sat down beside her and he wrapped both our ankles.

-

We buried our dead. We lost half of our people in about five minutes. It was terrible.

We found out that Patrick was carrying a sickness that is spreadable. All the kids and elders have to go in a separate cell. Including me and Carl. So we packed. And went.

Two more people got the sickness. David and Karen. Karen is tyreese's girlfriend. It sucks.

Daryl, Michonne, bob and tyreese are planning are going on a run to get medicine for the sick people.

__________________________

Comment

Vote

Follow