Rant // Deviantart

(Song definitely doesn't fit with this shit but go with it)

This one may not have as many memes because honestly, the website itself is just one big ass meme.

Don't get me wrong, I respect people's decisions, BUT some shit just really shouldn't be on the internet.

I used to be on Deviantart since I was probably like 10, and hell yeah, I happened to be in the weird sections. But looking back on it, it wasn't as bad as it is now.

And yes, I'm about to throw a whole bunch of shade, so if you're easily triggered by some of the topics I'm gonna talk about, and how brutally honest I am with my personal opinion, click off this now. You had your chance.

But if you like rants and shade, grab some tea and snacks and possibly a trash can to puke in. Cause some of this shit can be a little graphic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know some of you think Wattpad is disgusting. Wattpad is child's play compared to Deviantart, see, Wattpad administrators are smart by blocking certain things like promoting beastiality and necrophilia, and underage topics, because let's be honest, that shouldn't be on the internet anyway. Right?

Deviantart has literally gone from bad to worse in a time span of maybe...3 years? Hell yeah it was always weird but now majority of what you'll see is

-Furries/MLP (topping the whole list)

-Vore (i highly do not recommend looking this up)

-Inflation (again, I do not recommend looking this up.)

-Kinks that really shouldn't be kinks.

-Minion OCs.

See, since I don't want to get in trouble with Wattpad, I'll simply just link some stuff so you can see what I'm talking about. This picture isn't as horrendous as it gets