Open Day

LPDSFG was an enormous white manner house with a green extravaganza of hedges covering the grounds and leading up a long straight path into the main court yard. White gravel paved the semi-circular yard and in the centre there stood a large white stone fountain. The fountain had several layers like a shimmering white and blue wedding cake, out of the middle sprouted a large domed cylinder with a long slit down the middle (which still makes me uncomfortable to this day).

As the car drove round the phalic fountain a tall sharply dressed women stood waiting to meet us. She had stylish tight trousers with a low waste and a sharp straight crease that went all the way down the leg, on her torso her bright pink shirt burst out of her slender black jacket, her breasts pressed opens the top button revealing the corners of her pretty pink u plunge bra (just like the one she’d let me borrow for my graduation) and then to tie it all together the sexiest pair of neon pink ankle strap heels (that make my clitty ake in its cage).

“So this is the little bugger who wants to pollute my fine establishment. Oh sorry am I not allowed to say that anymore, I get so flustered around these new rules. Where are my manners my name is Lady Pink and you should address me as such” she fumbled out as she gracefully strafe down the Mable steps. My teenage body stood itself at attention as my lust boiled at her sight. As mummy and daddy took over the conversation I had to try my hardest not to show the outline of my stiffened willy. “and what do you think” I snapped back into the conversation and shrugged my shoulders hopeful that she would call it down to nerves.

“so shall we have a look around” mummy said as she grabbed daddy’s hand and began to walk past Lady Pink and towards the door.
“I’m sorry but what on earth do you mean”
“the school? Area we not looking around?” daddy said as he slowly walked back to where he once stood.
“Of course not, school started last week and we are not to disturb the students as they work. As this was a particularly special circumstance I was alright with Davy joining a week after school started but he would have to enlist today or he would be too far behind to stand any chance at catching up with my darlings. If I were to take him today he would be in good care and have all that he needs until you have a chance to bring him his things.”
While mummy and daddy argued for a little while I put in my earphones and zoned out for a few minutes, I used to like sitting for hours listening to all types of music, that was before Lady Pink told me about how music rots the brain and make good girls misbehave. Suddenly I felt a sharp tug and my headphones were taken away.
“oy! Give them back you dumb bit...”
SMACK!!
How dare you talk to your superior with such vulgar language!” She patted down her clothes and spoke in a calmer voice “sorry but there is to be not use of phones, MP3 players or any other music relaying equipment here and there is to be no arguing about the matter. Mr and Mrs Danes if you would allow me to take you son on a quick tour he will start lessons in the morning” as soon as she said this she grabbed my hand and took me inside closing the door behind us quickly.

The main hallway was large and beautiful, two curving marble stairways stood on either side of the oval shaped room with corridors leading right left and forward, an amazing  glass chandelier stood above the school insignia that was cast into the floor. “on your right you have your academic subjects: English, maths, science, law I’ve heard you are particularly interested in that, as well as others. On your left are your practical and trade subjects: Dance, home economics, textiles and art. Ahead of you is the dining hall and access to the gardens. Upstairs are the dorms, as to not displeasure the parents of the other students you will not be housed with the normal students.”
“No fucking way I get my own room in this bloody mansion, fuck yea...”
SMACK!!
Dont' ever use that unspeakable work in my school again!" The room stopped of a second in silence before starting again suddenly "and no you will be sharing a room with my daughter Petrisha. Go up stairs first door on the left room 001. Petrisha will be with you shortly, your uniform should be in your top draw. I will be in at 6 o’clock to bring you downstairs and introduce you, there is a laminate of the rules on your bed memorise is by the next time I see you or you will be punished.

She walked up the right staircase, unlocked the first door on the right and entered. I stood thinking. My face still shaking at the pain of being hit by such an attractive woman. I slowly followed thinking about my situation and how I was going to hate it here.