Forever and Ever part 8

Start from the beginning

"Really you will?"

"Yeah I've been waiting for the day you would ask."

"Cool. Um well I have to go dinner's ready. I'll see you at school Ev. Have a nice sleep. You too Alex."

"Bye Derek." Alex and I siad together. He hung up and alex stared at me.

"what? You wanted us to go out and now we are. So what's the problem?"

"Well did you really and truely want to go out with him?"

"I did. I took you advice and relized that all those times i wanted to go out with him."

"Good let's call all of our friends and tell them."

"No!"

"Why?"

"Let it be a surprise. I want to see their reactions when me and Derek walk into school together."

"Okay. Well we should be heading off to bed."

"Yeah we should. I call shower first."

"Damn it. Okay."

"Sleep tight."

"No problem. Sleep soundly." I giggled and closed my eyes. I was soon asleep. And for the first time i had no dreams that woke me up in the middle of the night.

I woke in the morning happy to go to school. I got in the shower and turned the radio on, something I hadn't done in a long time. I sang along to the songs i loved and listened to the new ones. I got out and went to the room to find something to wear. I decided on going with a turquoise tank top and some jeans. I put on some heels and my jean jacket. I put a little bit of makeup on and went to the bathroom to do my hair. I blowed dryed it and put some mosse in my hair to give it some more curl. When i was happy with it I went down stairs to get some breakfeast. I got some of the pancakes and ate them fast.

"Evera you might want to slow down there." Alex's mom told me.

"Sorry. I guess I'm just a bit excited."

"And why is that honey?"

"Because she's got her self a boyfriend." Alex siad as she came down the stairs dressed and ready to go.

"Who is it?"

"Derek," I siad feeling the blush going to my cheeks.

"Derek huh? Well it's about time."

"You knew this would happen?"

"Well yeah everytime he came over he looked at you like you where the best thing in the world."

"Oh so everyone saw except me. Typical."

"What did everyone see?" Sophia asked as she too came down the stairs Bach on her heels.

"Derek liking Evera." Alex told her.

"Oh. Wait he liked you?!"

Everyone laughed at her reaction. I finshed my drink and went upstairs to brush my teeth. After I was done I got my bag together and went downsatirs to wait for Alex. I heard my cell ring and saw that it was Derek. I answered as I sat on the couch.

"Hey Derek."

"Hey. You and Alex want a ride to school?"

"Unless you're in the nieghborhood but I'll just meet you at school."

"I am actually and I just turned on to your road."

"Yeah that would be great."

"Cool see you soon."