Forever and Ever part 8

• Dedicated to MIranda, Maddie, Cyndi, Sam, Bailey, Skyler, Skylar, Harrison. You guys are the

Alright here is chapter 7. Please keep reading and please please please vote for it or become a fan. thank you all so much for reading it. I really apreciate it.

Chapter 7

"What a jerk!" Alex siad as soon as his car was gone. "It's like he's going to force you to go there if you say no. Urgh!"

"But Evera it really is your choice. I would take it you could use that college money you saved for something else." Barbera told me.

"I don't really know what to do. I want to take some time to think about it."

"You want to sleep on it?" Alex asked me.

"Yeah after I call Derek."

"Okay." She went back to her food and joined her mom watching football. I went upstairs and sat on the bed looking at my cell for about thirty seconds until I picked it up and dialed Derek's number. Someone answered after the first ring. It was Derek.

"Hello."

"Hey Derek it's Evera."

"Evera hey. Are you okay? Is there something wrong?"

"Yeah everything's fine. I just wanted to see how you where doing." My heart was pounding.

"I'm doing just fine still a little wierd."

"Yeah the morphine does that to you. You should be fine in a hour or two."

"Good to know." There was silence for a few seconds. I wanted the silence to end.

"I-" We both siad it at the same time. We laughed. "You go first sorry."

"No ladies first."

"I can't remember it come back to me."

"Fine okay. Well here goes," He took a deep breath and waited another second or two. "Well Evera I've been wanting to tell you for some time. But I just never knew how to tell you." The door opened up and Alex came in. "Who came in?"

"It's Alex continue please."

"Well tell her I siad hi."

I looked at Alex, "Derek says 'Hi'." She took the phone from me and turned the speaker on.

"Hey Derek you feeling okay?"

"Yeah can you give the phone back to Ev please?"

"Okay." She set the phone down the bed and sat down across from me.

"Evera you still there?"

"Huh? Um yeah right here."

"Okay well I just always wanted to tell you that... that."

"Derek just spit it out already." Alex told him.

"Damn it Alex I wanted this to be privet."

"It will be as soon as you spit out what you want to say."

"Forget about her Derek. Just tell me." I told him hinting in my own voice that I wanted to hear what he had to say.

"Okay. Well Evera I like you. Like really like you. and I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?"

I sat there for three seconds for the shock effect and then another seven to seem like i was thinking of an answer. "Yes," I finally siad.

"Look I get that you don't want to-. Wait what did you say?"

"She siad 'Yes' you moron." Alex siad before i could say anything.

"Don't call him a moron." I told her hitting her across the arm.