[Optional] Unknown Reporter (Jim x Reader)

(A/N) Requested by claudinsia . I'm sooooo sorry that this took so long, but here you go!

As I get to the door, I hear slight shuffling around the side of the building. I turn in the direction of the sound with my eyebrow raised. I slowly head away from the door and walk in the direction of the shuffling. I turn a corner to find two men (who were seemingly twins) recording a broadcast of some kind. They looked oddly familiar. Then it hit me, it was Jim and Jim from Jim News! They seemed like they were trying to get in on Abe's private investigation. Wait, how'd the information about Mark being dead get out this early? I walk around the corner and lean on the wall right behind the twins. Jim was whispering to Jim about what seemed to be happening. I cleared my throat and the twins jumped and turned in my direction. I rolled my eyes with a smile at how jumpy they are.
"Oh look! It's (Y/N)! The new famous district attorney that the mayor had recently hired." Jim said with enthusiasm. I raise an eyebrow and signal Jim to cut the camera, and he did.
"Why are you guys here?" I question pushing myself off the wall. Jim looked at Jim with a nervous expression. Jim looked back at me.
"Well sweetheart, we're doing a news report on the one and only Markiplier's death." Jim clarified. My ears perk up at 'Sweetheart' and I sigh.
"How did you know that Mark was dead?" I ask crossing my arms. Jim's expression got worse.
"W-Well, our director told us, of course!" Jim stuttered. I get more suspicious of Jim and Jim as Jim continues to open his mouth.
"We really need this story, it will boost our reputation." Jim (the cameraman) says quickly.
"This is supposed to be a private investigation." I say defending Abe. Both Jim and Jim looked really upset, so I thought. I rested my hand on my chin and came up with an idea.
"Well, I'll let you roam around on just one condition." I say looking at Jim and Jim. Their expressions brightened just a little.
"Don't post anything about this story until we say it's ok to go out to the public." I finish. Their faces seemed relieved as I finished my sentence.
"Ok, I shall tell the director to not post anything. Thank you!" Jim said giving me a hug. His microphone pressed against my back. I gently pat his back before I feel his soft lips press against my cheek. I was surprised by the sudden action, but couldn't say anything before Jim pushed away and continued sneaking around the mansion. That was interesting. I sigh with a smile on my face as I turn and walk toward the door to the crime scene, but something walked through me. I felt chills and a slight pressure as I turned to see a figure of a man walking away from me. He was a similar figure than the one from inside the house. It reminded me more of the black mass I followed out here. The man had a familiar physique and fluffy hair, I swear he reminds me of someone. Then he just stopped. When he stopped I felt my stomach sink. He seemed to have a tuxedo on, but he didn't have a cane like Damien did. He slowly turned to look at me and it hit me. I was looking at Damien! Something was wrong, though. He didn't have his cane, nor his white bow tie. His eyes looked lost and hurt, but at the same time mad and evil. My hear raced from the pure fear that was glowing off of me. Is he real? That can't be Damien? Did Damien get murdered too?! My thoughts raced. As I was distracted by my thoughts, the figure of Damien morphed into something red before disappearing. In pure shock of the situation, I slowly step away from the place the figure was, then I turned and rushed to the door. Once I got to the door, I stopped and calmed down a bit. Then I hear footsteps coming toward me from the door. I look up to see Abe looking shocked, scared and furious at the same time.

Well, I had fun with this one! I hope you guys enjoyed! I have a question for all of you. How would you like to see a book on all of my OCs? Comment what you think. I'm also still taking requests.