Chapter seven

"Miss Sohee there is someone waiting for you outside the gate." The maid tells her.

She then anwers. "Thank's Yen." She makes her way out of the huge house as she caught a glimpse of the person who is standing alone at the gate she hurries to go out as it is a bit cold in the night also she wonders why he is here?

"Jimin?, it's a bit late..., why'd you come?, is there something you want to talk about?" Curious she asks for his intentions.

"Sohee-ssi..., I came to tell you... That I like you and you should know that's why I came, I just can't get it off my mind you see." He sighs as he runs a hand on his hair, looking straight into her eyes.

She felt shy, she wasn't expecting that answer, she looks down the ground as she hugs her coat around herself.

Jimin walks towards her.

Now they stand face to face, she looks up. "Jimin to tell you honestly this is new to me..., I-I.., can you give me time to think of this..., to think of my answer?" She asks.

He smiles and nods. "I'd wait for you."

She smiles back. "Okay so goodnight now?" She awkwardly asks.

He nods finding whatever she do is cute. He makes his way, to his car and bid goodbye as he drove off.

But then an another car parks in a rush just as about she was to get inside a voice calls her. "Sohee!"

"Daniel-"

"I'm here, to warn you." He says as he remains inside the car.

She walks near his car.

"Yuki left and if someone asks, you tell them, you don't know where she went." He tells her.

She knitted her brows. "I didn't even know she left, why?"

"Mino and we made plans to broke the engagement so if ever she'll call you and tell you where she is, swear you won't tell where she'll be?" He asks.

She nods immediately realising the situation.

"Good, well then I must go, good night, Sohee." He says leaving not even letting her say her good bye to him.

Class starts again.

A regular day for everyone except for him.

He felt as if something is not right.

"Hyung, good morning!" Taehyung greets with his rectangular smile as Hoseok is beside him.

"Someone seems gloomy today." Jin says.

Jungkook looks at his hyung with a brow raise.

Suga smiles. "Joon its a bit early to give off that vibe."

Namjoon sighs. "Yeah, just a bit bored today."

"Classes haven't even started hyung." Jimin chuckles.

The busy hallway is field with other students like them and soon Namjoon and Mark's eyes meet with such fired gazes as Mark walks by with his friends.

Hoseok places his arm on Namjoon's shoulder as Mark and his friends were no longer visible.

"What do you plan on him, Namjoon?, huh?, cause whatever it is I'm in." Hoseok says as he smiles wiggling his brows calling him by nickname.

Namjoon chuckles shaking his head.

"Suga hyung, come on talk some sense to Namjoon." Hoseok adds, calling Min Yoongi.

"We're not going to get in trouble." Jin presses.

Jimin smirks. "We won't hyung, if they are the one's who started."

Jungkook smiles as he gives Jimin a thumbs up.

"Count me in, whatever it is." Taehyung adds, smiling back to his friends.

"Aigoo, didn't you kids got a warning from the other hyung's last week?, as I remember DJ warned not only Namjoon here but he included us just to refresh your memories." Jin tries to remind his friends as he always think of their safety more like a mother to her kids.

"Yah Jin, who says he will even know." Suga adds with his gummy smile showing.

"Is it me or I just hate it when you smile like your going to help Namjoon here to butcher Tuan?" Jin sighs, frustrated on how the conversation seems to end of him not persuading his friends to stay away from trouble.

She breathes in relief as finally after the flights she take finally she came to take a rest on hotel in London.

"I'm thinking only one punk responsible for this." Mino hissed.

"Mino calm down let those kids settle their differences." Bobby tells him.

"Hyung this kid is defying my word." Mino reasons out.

Daniel chuckles. "He defy mine too though I don't mind your soon to be brother in law is wicked as you anyway think of this as a punishment for Mark since he didn't got one for you simply let the kid pass without even consulting our concerns, pabo."

"His a good kid. I know that, he explained to me. What happened as just like what Taeyong got the same explanation from his sachon." Mino adds.

"Let them, have their own war panda, I will intervene. If it will go nasty enough to do some serious damage on both sides okay?, trust me?" Daniel smirks.

Mino sighs as he nods his head.

The issue was Mark had open his locker but then his locker is filled with chicken cracked eggs ruining his books inside, the whole campus knows since he opened and got the janitor cleaned for it. No one knew who did it but for some reason Mino knows that Namjoon is behind this.

"Anyway they all have to grow some balls." Hanbin chuckles finding it interesting as how the juniors their hoobaes in this school is raging war against another.

He got out from class as the bell rings though a girl caught her attention who calls him and clearly she is a year ahead of them. "Your Kim, Namjoon?" She asks as her arms were crossed.

He nods. "Yes."

"I'm Yoona, Yuki's cousin..., she told me specifically to say thank's to you." She says. "Okay that's all I'm going to say" She adds as she take her leave.

He stood there alone by his thoughts. He wonder, He has so many question to asks Yuki's cousin but he refrain from doing so as to her Yuki thanked him through her cousin is enough to hear, he had done nothing wrong on saving her that day.

"Thank's..., a simple thank you indeed had suffice Yuki." He mumbles as he wasn't able to stop himself from smiling.

He felt a tap on his shoulder.

He turns to face Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Hyung is everything all right?" Taehyung asks concern.

Namjoon smiled nodding.

Jungkook clears his throat. "Hyung I think we should grab lunch since your smiling by yourself in this hall."

Namjoon chuckles shaking his head as the two youngsters looks at him worriedly.

"I'm fine, yah!, you two should stop worrying., I just heard some good news is all..., that's why I was smiling." He explains.