???????GlItCh???????

Start from the beginning

"First never call me (F/N) I'm not one of your puppets and second what the hell do you mean that you don't know what happen?!" I said clenching my fist I didn't want to remember that I'm not a real person.

"Ok first you're not my puppet just because I created you doesn't mean I control your every action, and second just because I'm the author doesn't mean I know everything" he said and I just grit my teeth. I don't know anything my ass he's the god damn author he controls everything around here.

"Yeah, I call bullshit on the not puppet part if I wanted to could I go to Beacon and kill everyone there? or is that something that you will never write" I said sarcastically and I saw him bit his lip but didn't answer my question.....bastard

"Enough I didn't come here to argue about your position in the universe" he said....of course you don't you asshole you don't want to feel like you're in the wrong.

"I need to fix the error before this whole version of the RWBY verse just implodes on itself" he said typing on that laptop.

"What do you mean about the RWBY verse? Why can't you just write the stupid error away?" I said holding myself back from tackling him.

I saw him scoff," Things are more complicated than that (F/N....." I glare at him when he call me by that accursing name again and he just sighs, "Ok what do you want me to call you if you reject the name of (F/N) what do you want me to call you?" he said asking me and I open my eyes in surprise he wants me to give myself a name?

".....Before I answer how many versions of me are there?" I said since I always had a theory that I never wanted to consider.

"......why do you want to know that?" he said dodging the question making me even more anxious.

"It will affect what name I choose...so tell me you owe me that much after everything I suffer because of you" I said glaring at him and I saw him grimace.

"......There are too many too count" he said proving what I fear the most that I'm not a unique existence....i'm just one of many versions is there even a real (F/N) (L/N) out there are we all just fucking fakes.

"And how many of those version know the truth about this world" I said in a dead tone.

".....you're the only one" he said and I just close my eyes and gave a bitter smile....so I'm unique in the worst way possible I'm what an error? A Freaking glitch? Something that was never supposed to exist?

"Why?" I ask him, why am I the only one that knows, why can't I be as ignorant as the other versions of me I rather be like them and at least feel like a have control of my destiny.

".....I'm sorry but even I don't know" and I think something snap inside of me and I tackle him to the floor and grab his collar.

"WHY THE HELL DON'T YOU KNOW YOU'RE BASICALLY THE GOD OF THIS PLACE YOU'RE THE AUTHOR WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME BE FREE" I scream and I saw him glare at me.

"I'M NOT THE GOD OF THIS PLACE I ONLY HAVE LIMITED CONTROL OF WHAT HAPPEN TO THIS WORLD" he screams back before pushing me away I landed on my back and I got up and he grab me by the collar and slam me to a wall.

"Let me explain this to you I didn't create Remnant it was another person named Monty Oum. You think I can do anything? Then you're wrong you know team RWBY you know I can't change anything about them....I can't change the history of this world either I'm limited at what I can do" he hiss at me and I push him away.

"Then what the hell can you do?! I'm here and Neo is here so you can do something" I said and we both glare at each other.

"I can insert other people that were never supposed to appear in this world like you, Neo, Sapphire, and your team but I can't change anything that was already here to begin with I can't just erase or mess with anyone or anything that is meant to exist" he said frustrated.