Chapter 16

Sorry for the late update! I will do a double update for you all today so enjoy!

I woke up early this morning, to get ready for baby supply shopping with Shy. This time I didn't need as much as  I did the first time. Perrie was going to be baby sitting Allie while I am shopping today. I got up out of bed and started making breakfast. I made pancakes for the both of us. "Allie! Breakfast is ready!" I yell down the hall. I hear the door to her bedroom open and I hear footsteps coming down the hall.

"Morning mommy!" My little three year old says smiling up at me. "How's my baby brother?" Liam and I told Allie about the baby after I got my ultrasound and found out I am having a baby boy. 

"Your brother is perfectly fine." I tell her smiling. This is how it has gone everyday since we told Allie. She gets up and asks how the baby is. Liam and I are still deciding on names. Sometimes we will randomly just text eachother a name. I look at my phone to see that I have a text from Liam.

*To: Sami<3

Zachary William?

From: Lili

Zachary William Payne...I like the ring that it has.

*To: Lili

It's perfect

From: Sami<3

 I smile down at my stomach. Zachary William Payne. "Ok Allie it's time to get ready. Aunt Perrie will be here soon to pick you up." Allie jumps up out of her seat. I take her to her room and walk over to her closet. I pull out her blue knee length strapless, lace dress. 

"I love that dress!" Allie says from her bed.

"It's Aunt Perrie's favorite dress on you." I tell her. She smiles and stands up so I can slide the dress on her. Once her dress is on, I pick out her black flats and slip them on her feet. I brush through her hair and french braid it back. She smiles up at me just as we hear the front door open. Yes, I gave Perrie a key to the house. 

"Allie boo!" I hear Perrie yell up the stairs.

"Aunt Perrie!!!!" She yells and runs down the stairs. It was about 10 minutes before Perrie and Allie left. I went upstairs to to get dressed, and pull a black flower printed dress. I grab my black wedges, a brown scarf and my black leather jacket. I grab my tan purse and throw my wallet, cell phone and my keys into my bag and head to my car and drive down the street to Shy and Harry's apartment to pick Shy up.

~*An hour later*~

Shy and I were looking at bed sheets for the cribs. The crib I have from my pregnancy with Allie was a dark brown crib so I can give that crib to Zach. I was looking at a toy story set of sheets and Shy was looking at some musical note sheets. "Are you really looking at Toy Story sheets?" Shy asks from behind me.

"Liam would be disappointed if Zach didn't have atleast one set of Toy Story sheets. I have some of Allie's sheets that Zach can use. They are disney sheets so it works." I tell her throwing the sheets into my cart. We had already gotten diapers, baby wipes, and baby lotion and the furniture. We had also already gotten bibs, pacifiers, formula, everything but the clothes. 

"Funny how both of our babies are due right around the same time. And we are both having boys." I say while picking out some onesies, and sweaters. It was another few hours before were able to get back home. We had to have a couple employies come out and load the furniture into my car. "Shy can you call your neighbor and ask him to come down and help us unload everything?" I ask her, she nods and calls him. Once all of her stuff is in the babies room of the apartment I help her start setting everything up. After her nursery was set up I picked Allie up from Perrie's house and took all of Zach's stuff into the nursery. I set the crib back up and put the Toy Story sheets on the bed. I get the entire nursery set up in about 2 hours. Allie was completely outcold, she came home from spending the day with Perrie and just went to sleep. I look around the nursery one last time before I walk into my room and slip off to dream land.