One of the Boys Tweets A Picture-

Luke:

(Picture in comment)

@BrooksBeau: @luke_brooks @Y/T/N this puppy love thing makes me sick 😜 (photo)

@James_Yammouni: @BrooksBeau @luke_brooks @Y/T/N really it's ruining our movie night.

@Y/T/N: @BrooksBeau @luke_brooks @James_Yammouni your just jealous you have to cuddle with a pillow.

@James_Yammouni: @BrooksBeau @luke_brooks @Y/T/N shut up and go back to your boyfriend.

@luke_brooks: @BrooksBeau @James_Yammouni @Y/T/N leave us alone and pay attention to the movie!

Beau:

(Picture in comments)

@JaiBrooks1: You've become that couple @BrooksBeau @Y/T/N (photo)

@Y/T/N: @BrooksBeau @JaiBrooks1 we have 😳

@BrooksBeau: @JaiBrooks1 @Y/T/N We didn't even realize

Jai:

@luke_brooks: @JaiBrooks1 @Y/T/N stop being adorable you fucking cunts

@JaiBrooks1: @luke_brooks @Y/T/N stop stalking us you weirdo

@Y/T/N: @JaiBrooks1 @luke_brooks is now my new joke screen

@luke_brooks: @JaiBrooks1 @Y/T/N I didn't say you could have that! I have rights you know.

@Y/T/N: @JaiBrooks1 @luke_brooks Well you stalked me so.......

@luke_brooks: @JaiBrooks1 @Y/T/N touché

James:

(Picture in comments)

@danielsahyounie: @James_Yammouni you and @Y/T/N make this romance thing look easy (photo)

@James_Yammouni: @danielsahyounie @Y/T/N why are you taking a picture of us kissing you creep.

@Y/T/N: @James_Yammouni @danielsahyounie at least he didn't take a picture of you sleeping.....

@James_Yammouni: @danielsahyounie @Y/T/N that was one time Y/N, one time!!

Daniel:

(Picture in comments)

@James_Yammouni: You just took cliche to a whole new level @danielsahyounie @Y/T/N (photo)

@danielsahyounie: @James_Yammouni @Y/T/N then don't go through my fucking phone

@Y/T/N: @James_Yammouni @danielsahyounie I think cliche is cute thank you!