Your Song To Him

The Song You Use To Describe Him-

Luke~Crazier by Taylor Swift

Daniel~ Untouchable by Taylor Swift

Jai~ DNA by Little Mix

Beau~ True Love by Pink

James~ Over My Head (Cable Car) by The Fray

The Song You Sing To Calm Him Down-

Beau~ Adore You by Miley Cyrus

Because you both love her and it's true you absolutely adore him and when he hears you sing he feels safe and hearing you sing this reminds him how much he means to you.

Jai~ Love Will Remember by Selena Gomez

This is because you two have many disagreements do to the fact that you like to keep to your self and for some reason the older he gets the more outgoing he becomes. But hearing you sing this reminds him no matter what you will always love him. It also reminds him that you will never let anything come between you two.

James~ Jessie's Girl by Rick Springfield

It's a song you sing ALL the time. It's one of the many things he finds adorable about you. He finds this soothing because when you smile his whole day is made brighter, as long as your happy he's happy.

Luke~ Ours by Taylor Swift

Your Mom was never to keen on him, especially his lip piercing and tattoos. You didn't care though he treats you right and your finally happy. But he always worried you will leave him just because your parents don't approve, but when you sing he calms down at the sound of your voice and this song just reminds him that nothing matters more to you then him.

Daniel~ Last First Kiss by 1D

He loves when you sing this because it reminds him how lucky he is to have you and also that both of you know you want to marry each other. This is what reminds him he has true love at the end of a bad day.