First Love Part 2 (TBS Imagine/Smut)

As soon as we made it outside, Thomas pushed me against the cold cement wall, attacking my lips with such desire

As soon as we made it outside, Thomas pushed me against the cold cement wall, attacking my lips with such desire. His hot breath was literally killing me!

"Thomas wait!" I pushed him away which doesn't make any difference after he began pulling off my coat. "Hey I am your best friend!"

He placed wet kisses to my neck before gazing up to meet my eyes. "Tell me you don't want this and I will stop."

Damn it! How can I ever say that if by just looking at his drunk gorgeous face was enough to burst my ovaries?!

"Just one word love," he whispered. I felt his cold hand caressing my thigh, slowly reaching up to my already damp undies.

"Thomas..." I breathed out when his finger made contact over the thin fabric.

"I think I've already got your answer. " he teased.

"Fuck it!" I groaned as I pulled him towards the nearest car. It was one of the customers who asked me to park his car, I wish he wouldn't come any soon.

Thomas locked the door and guides me to the back seat. He discarded his grey turtle neck and shirt, I did the same, revealing my never been touched breast.

"Jeez," Thomas runs his fingers through those messy locks, "You're beautiful."

"You're drunk mister." I giggles.

"Am I?" he grabbed me by waist, placing me on his lap. His hard member lined exactly over my clothed wetness. "Can you feel it?"

"Oh god yes!" I blurted out after I felt it twitched right there.

Thomas placed his hand on my left breast as he took the other one in his mouth. I threw my head back, his tongue was doing a majestic job. He nips and suck and bites softly, making sure to drive me off guard.

I grinds my hips deeper, Thomas lets out a soft hitching breath. "I-It's suffocating." he complained which made me laugh.

I crawled out of his lap and knelt in between his legs, starting to undo his belt and pants.

"Hey what are you doing?" he gasped a few more times when I pulled down his pants and boxers.

And then I gulped. "Y-You're huge..." I stuttered, its Thomas turn to chuckle.

"I don't want to hurt you--" he's cutted of when I stuck out a tongue and began licking the tip of his member. His precum just made me more anticipated. "Shit!"

I holds its shaft while taking the half in my mouth. I'd never done this before but doing it with him now, I know I wouldn't regret anything.

Thomas guides my head as I gives him a blow job. I gagged once in a while when he's unintentionally pushing my head deeper.

"Damn it!" I could feel him shivering as he grip on my hair.

I swivels my tongue all the way to the base then up to the tip, repeats the process and sucks the whole thing down to my throat.