Timmy Ayers

"Oh baby, Oh yeah, Shine For me!."I Moaned as i finished washing my white chevy pickup truck. drying it off with a soft rag, The beautiful red headed girl in the passenger seat of my truck laughed, her legs hanging out of the window, laying comfortably in my truck.My Beautiful girlfriend, Carla Byers. Who could look Innocent in the sluttiest clothes and scandalous in The innocent clothes. dashing and radiant. She died her shining beautiful golden brown hair, a dark vivid bloody scarlet red. It made her eyeliner pop, and still found a way for her hazel eyes to shine. She wore a flowy black ACDC tank top, And Homemade jean cutoff short shorts, her feet bare and her brilliant pale skin soaking in the sun. We Were gonna be late for school, And it was gonna get cold soon. We lived in a white house in the mountains, overlooking a forest, a beautiful field valley and a mansion. It Was just a short hike down there, we could never get in, but we explored. And it as weird, how the grass was freshly cut and the house seemed cleaner and brighter. I Watched a pretty, young girl in a uniform and leather drive out of the gates in a pretty kick ass impuala with one of them fancy sho fer's. I Luaghed. Carla Smiled, " What is It?" She asked, her tenesse accent wasn't as thick as my pure blooded - and raised- Southern accent. But it was notiocble, which only made her cuter and untouchable to others. " Nothing Darlin, But You should get dressed, The breez is gonna be strong.", She luaghed, as she carfully exited My truck, and dashed into My cabin, Coming back with a leather jacket and a fresh pair of jeans. i smiled, Smart Ass. i was already dressed, And Wasn't as soaked as i thought i would be. holy jeans, black t shirt, and a manly black leather jacket. i kissed carla caringly as i sat in my drivers seat. On Our way to school. " We Better hurry, Dillen's gonna Be pissed if we don't make it in time for first period."i Said, As i looked out the back, And Drove off down my awkward driveway. Following The Black Impala To School.

I Parked Near The end Of The parking lot, Next To the field, close to the exit, And Far from the school, As Carla got out and grabbed our bag's, i slung my bag over my shoulder, then too my duffel bag, carla complained when i took her bag, She Didn't want me to carry to much weight, So I reluctantly handed her, her own bag. Then we Checked The Truck, locked it and Such, And Began to trudge towards the school, it was getting cold and windy, and i was glad i told carla to change, she smiled up at me, she knew what i was thinking. My Phone began buzzing, frantic texts from dillen, i cussed, We Were Way To early. a half of hour before school even started. carla laughed, kissing me on the cheek. Curse You Sunshine. Red Devil.

We walked in to the front entrance to see dillen freeze and drop his phone, my pocket buzzed again. a little to close to the thing, causing me to jump, carla gripped my shoulder, making me pay attention, the girl with the sweet impuala was just starring at dillen, until about ten minutes later, dillen walked forwards and took the girl in his arms, the girl snuggled in, and they embraced for a very long time. This Was getting awkward, I Picked up the bag and dillen's phone that he dropped. Slinging it over my shoulder, Carla followed me, complaining once more about the weight. Until realization hit me. This Was dillens big secret he only took care of letting me and carla know. This girl was his long lost girlfriend. The Writer Slayer From The estate.