Shadow (Shylisa)

Shadow: Let me out! *she was in a cement cell chained by her waist, wrists and neck and she had a maximum strengthen face mask*

Me: She's been like this for three hours

Shadow:*growls* LET ME OUT!!!

Me: Its Shylisa but she calls herself Shadow when she's like this, Something snapped inside of her and she became evil. The other got scared and we had to put her down on Lock down

Shadow:*glares at you* I can sense your fear from here...

Me:*shivers and looks at you* she is full blood list right now and I'm scared that she might stay like this

Shadow:*she pulls back and punches the glass, glass didn't break but it was a very hard hit, she starts giggling like Crazy*

Me:*jumps and backs away from the glass* Its layers of glass so it's not gonna be easy for her

Shadow:*heard me and smiles evilly. She starts hitting and started hitting harder with everyone hit til she starts punching the glass with full force making her knuckle's bleed, she slowly went from giggling to Laughing like a maniac*

Me:*gets a bit scared*

Shadow:*smiles bigger as she sense my fear too, she stops hitting the glass and laughing and back away from the glass as he knuckle's bled badly, she gets on the knees looking down*

Me: ?

Shadow:*she then grabs the chains that were chained to her wrist shackles, she then starts pulling with god like strength, the cement that it was attached to started to break*

Me:*gasps and backs away more even more scared*

Shadow:*she snarles and pulls harder, after she did the Chains broke and she fell, one of the shackles fell off her wrist but the other one didn't, she then gets up still looking down*

Me:*watches her as I grab me phone to call someone*

*the lights then turn off then turn back*

Shadow:*as soon as the lights turned back on she close to the glass and she pulled back then with all the strength she had she punched the glass and it Broke the glass but not through it, she laughs like a maniac again* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh, that's a sweet spot *she places her hand over the broken part staring at us both*

Me:*screamed a bit as my eyes went wide* It broke! *starts dialing and someone picks up the phone* Help! She broke the glass and now she's trying to escape, Quick! Bring help--

*Glass Shatter

Me:*Stares at her with a blank stare filled with fear*

Shadow:*he fist was covered in glass shards making her hand bleed, she looks at us both with death in her eyes* Hello, Can I Join the conversation *she laughs loudly with insanity*

Me:*Screams and grabs your arm and pulls you out of the Cell room, I hit the emergency button setting off and alarm*

Shadow:*she grabs the other chains and pulls on them with god like strength easily breaking the chains* Hahaha this is gonna sweet *she breaks the glass fully and walks through barefooted* To the Character Room *giggles*

SEND HELP