"J-Jasmine," I managed to respond, stuttering a bit because of my tears.

"What did she say?"

"She told me to leave her and Tyler alone. They're together, he's with her. He's not with me. He loves her more," I said, every word trembling between my sobs.

"Are you sure she's not just saying that because she's jealous?" Mackenzie asked hopefully, and I shook my head.

"She said I denied all of his calls. She wouldn't know that unless he told her. That means they were together," I told her.

"Hey, calm down," she said softly, still rubbing my back.

After a while, I finally managed to calm down. Again.

I decided to call my mom. She deserved to know what happened, especially considering she was right. She was right, and I should have believed her from the start. Would that have made me feel any better, though? It couldn't have. Either way, it meant that Tyler couldn't be with me. And that was enough to break me.

I called her, and after a few seconds she finally picked up.

"Hey, how are you?" She asked happily.

"Not so good. Something happened between me and Tyler," I told her, my voice sounding quiet and sad.

"What happened?" She asked softly.

I explained it all to her. From the moment I walked into the coffee shop, all the way up until now. By the time I finished talking, I was in tears again.

"Honey, it's okay," she consoled me. "Sometimes people change, and there's nothing you can do about it. It's not your fault."

"But I should have listened to you from the start," I told her.

"It's okay. You love him, and I couldn't really expect you to just leave him because of what I said," she said.

Love, in the present tense. Meaning that she knew I still loved him despite what happened. I don't think I could ever stop loving him. It's impossible, I just can't not love him.

After we talked for a while, we hung up. She told me to stop by the house for a while. Probably because she knew how I was feeling, and she wanted to be there for me.

So I left my apartment, and went over to my old house. The house right next to Tylers.

_______________________________

•Tyler's POV•

Going over to Jasmine's place was a bad idea.

I was trying to talk to her. I just wanted her to fix everything that she caused.

I knocked on the door, and she opened it.

"What do you want?" She asked rudely, raising an eyebrow.

"We need to talk," I told her, and stepped aside to let me in. She led me over to the couch, and she sat down. I sat beside her.

"Okay, what?" She asked, annoyed.

"Are you kidding me? You know what you did. Y/n won't even talk to me. She denied all of my calls," I said, my voice getting louder and louder because of how angry I was.

"And what do you want me to do?" She asked coldly.

"I don't know! Just, call her and tell her what you did. Or meet up with her, or something!" I suggested, desperate for her to fix things.

"Yeah, fine, I'll call her," she responded, and pulled out her phone. "Type in her number." I typed it in, pressed call, and then gave the phone back to Jasmine.

I knew Y/n had answered once Jasmine happily said, "Oh hey!"

I finally thought that things were gonna work out. She would tell Y/n what happened, and that situation would be covered. Then Y/n and I could do whatever it took to make sure we could be together. But that's not what happened.

I heard Jasmine telling Y/n to leave the both of us alone, and that I didn't want anything to do with her. Which obviously wasn't true. I would never say that, ever.

I tried to grab the phone from Jasmine's hands, but that didn't end up very well. Jasmine quickly ran off, locking herself in the nearest room so that she could continue to say whatever she wanted. I put my ear to the door, listening to what she said. Once I finally heard Jasmine say 'bye,' she opened the door.

"All done," she smirked, walking out of the room and placing her phone on the table. "Anything else I can help you with?"

"I can't believe you, Jasmine. You're so jealous that you'd go to the point of hurting someone else because of it," I snapped at her.

"You're the one that hurt me, Tyler. You walked out on our own wedding."

"Better I walked out than stay with you. I wasn't going to be happy, and if you love someone you should want the best for them," I stated.

"And I already said I'm sorry. In fact, I'll say it right now. I'm sorry, okay? I know I should have told you before. But I was too scared to. I messed up," I finally said, my voice seeming calmer and less angry than before.

"Just... get out," Jasmine said, turning her head away from me. I quickly got up and walked out the door.

Jasmine wasn't going to get her way. If you get in between someone I love and me, you're gonna feel the heat of my calvary.