Keep Coming Back For More

Sydney POV

Tyga took me out to the park down the street.We bought ice cream and walked around the track.

"Tell me bout yourself beautiful"he said.

"Well um I like to sing and dance.I am a music finnattic"

"Aha I see you love music"He said sitting on a bench.

"Of course"I said sitting beside him.

Month Later

Tyga,Aiden, and I are going out for dinner.Tyga and I are going steady.He treats Aiden like his own.He likes to buy us stuff

all the time.The paparazzi stalks me now its crazy.Same with Kaylah and Chris.But its cool.Tyga and I sat down and I held Aiden in my arms.We talked for hours.Then we headed to my house.I put Aiden to bed and Tyga and I cuddled and watched tv.At about 12 am, our eyes met and Tyga kissed me.I kissed him back.He started deepening the kiss.I climbed on his lap and straddled him.His hands were just below my waist.He pulled my shirt over my head so I was in nothing but a bra and shorts.We kept kissing.Then the front door opened and in walked Avery.

"What the fuck are you doing"He slurred.He was drunk.He was walking over to us when Tyga stood up in his way so he couldnt get to me."Move nigga.I just wanna talk to Sydney"He said tryna walk past him.Somehow he managed to get past him and he socked me in the face.I fell to the ground.He started punching and pounding me.Tyga pulled him off and started beating him up and he threw him out .Then I blacked out.I woke up in the hospital.

To be continued.........