Oh Really Now

Sydney POV

Im at the airport waiting on Kaylah.She's coming down to see Aiden.I finally saw her walking towards me.

"My baby Kaylahhhhh"I said running towards her.

"My baby Sydneyyyyy"She said running towards me.

"How was the flight"I asked picking up one of her bags.

"Pretty good girl.I saw my baby daddy Chris Brown on our plane.He asked for my number.Oh there he is now walking over here."

"You gonna text me right beautiful"Chris said looking at her.

"Of course"she said blushing.

"Who is this other beautiful lady"Tyga said walking up beside Chris.

"Im Kaylah's bestfriend Sydney"I said looking down.

"Nice to meet you,Im Michael but they call me Tyga."He said lifting up my head.

"I know who you are"I said smiling.

"Give me your phone and I will give you mine"I gave him my phone and he put his number in under The Bae with a bunch of heart emojis.I put my number in his phone as bae too.

"See you later Ty"I said grabbing Kaylah and walking away.

"Girl hot damn.I see you pulling Tyga."She said getting in the car with me.

"Smh girl.What happened to you and Chrishawn."

"We broke up cause he cheated"

"Whale than."I had got a text from Tyga asking if we could hangout some time."Girl Tyga just texted me asking if we could hangout but Im with Avery."I said

"Just say yes"she said.I texted him back and said yeah sure.He sent back heart emojis.I laughed and sent him a heart back.I walked in my house to see Avery with some blonde bitch.I got mad.I beat Avery's ass and kicked him out then kaylah and I beat the blonde bitch and threw her out too.Maybe I should hangout with Tyga forreal.

I woke up the next morning and took a shower.When I got out the shower my phone was ringing.Tyga was facetiming me.I pulled up my towel and answered.

"Hey baby"he said smiling through the camera.

"I'm not your baby"I said fixing my towel and brushing my hair.

"Not yet anyway.Did you just get out the shower"He said eyeing my towel and licking his lips.

"Uhm yeah" said giggling."hold on"I walked out and went to Aiden's room.I brought him back in and laid him on the bed.I picked up my phone again"I'm back"I said smiling."This is my son Aiden Malik."

"Lil man is adorable.wassup Aiden"Aiden started smiling.

"Hold on while I put on some clothes"He nodded and I went to my closet and found a flowing camo shirt and black jeans with my camo converses.I walked back over to my phone and picked up Aiden."Im back"I said picking Aiden out something to wear.He's spending this week with his dad.Tre keeps trying to get back with me but I aint hearing it.I pulled out a blue polo shirt and blue jeans with some baby blue j's.I talked to Tyga for while longer and then we hung up.After I finished packing Aiden's stuff I heard a knock on the door.I grabbed Aiden and his bag and went downstairs.I opened the door to see Tre.I laid the sleeping Aiden on the couch and invited him in.

'Hello Tre" i said walking into the kitchen.

"Hey beautiful"He said smiling.Dammit that smile is so sexy.

"Umm how are you"I asked.

"Im fine but I would be better with you."

'Now you know-"I turned around to be cut off with Tre kissing me.I started kissing back.He picked me up and carried me upstairs.Just as he was about to take off my clothes I stopped him.

"I cant do this.Im sorry"I said walking out.

"Yes you can"He said walking behind me.

"im sorry"I gave him Aiden and Aiden's bag and showed him out.He frowned and left.Just then I got a text from Tyga.

T-Raw:I was wondering if we could hangout today

GalaxyQveen:uhh yeah.Come pick me up.

T-Raw:Whats your address

GalaxyQveen:325 Kingsley Ave.

T-Raw:Ard see you then

I got up and curled my hair.I then put in a high ponytail and I curled my bang.I pulled out some black jewelry and headed downstairs and i made me a smoothie.Then Tyga knocked on the door.I let him in and walked back into the kitchen.Then we headed out.

What did I just read\write.Leave your thoughts in the comment section.Whale bye peeples.