Teenage kicks

"Hold you tight straight through the daylight, I'm right here why can't you see that, that I'm your cure, heartbreak girl."

Bella's POV:

As I walked into my maths class, I tried to avoid Liam's gaze.

He was staring at me. He was fucking staring at me.

What the hell?

He's the one who ruined our relationship. If he thinks flirting with me will earn my trust, he's got another thing coming.

I took a seat in the front row of the classroom, far away from Liam who was sitting in the back.

My teacher wasn't here yet, so of course everyone started to chat to one another.

Then, I heard something I wished I hadn't.

"Yeah, Bella is such a fucking prude. No wonder she hasn't got any friends. It'll be hilarious to see how she reacts when she finds out that Harry is just toying with her." Said a boy, I believe his name is Brad.

I snapped my head back to look at him. He stared at me with no emotion whatsoever.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to break your heart. That was Harry's job." Brad said sarcastically.

Tears stung my eyes, and I tried my best to wipe them away so no one would notice.

I don't know what hurt me more. The fact that Harry may be toying with my emotions, or the fact that I was being ridiculed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Give the girl a break!" Someone shouted. I looked up curiously to see who it was.

Liam.

He looked at me sympathetically as I turned my head to face the board.

Why was he being so nice to me? Why was he sticking up for me?

My brain was overloaded with amount of thinking I was doing. I didn't even pay attention in class.

Was Harry just using me for his own selfish motives?

I didn't know what to think, so I just decided to ask Harry after class.

About 45 minutes later, the bell finally rang.

I scurried out of class carrying my heavy books, trying to get away from my horrible classmates and trying to reach Harry.

I spotted him leaning against my locker texting on his phone. God. He was so perfect. Like he stepped out of a movie or something.

I gathered my courage and walked up to him planning to confront him about my situation.

"Hey babe." He greeted me as he planted a light kiss on my cheeks.

"H..h..Harry?" I stuttered. What the hell? Why was I so nervous?

"Bella? Bella, what's wrong? Did Liam so anything to you in class? Did he hurt you? Because if he did I swear I'll-" Harry began angrily.

"No. He didn't do anything to me." I cut Harry off. His shoulders instantly relaxed.

"He actually stood up for me. You see, there was this b..boy who said something about you." I told Harry hesitantly.

"Who was it? What did he say about me?" Harry looked up at me, with an unknown emotion clouding his eyes.

"I think his name is Brad. He said that you..." I paused for a moment. Afraid to say it.

"He said that you were toying with my emotions, and that you were going to break my heart." I completed.

Harry stared at me. Just stared. He didn't say a word.

"Babe, you know I'd never do that. Brad is such a dick. We hate each other, so he was trying to bad mouth me." Harry explained. He sounded....unsure?

But me, being the absolute "prude" that I am, decided to let it slide.

"Ok."

"Ok?" Harry asked me worriedly.

"Yeah, I totally understand. Teenage rivalry. It's part of the experience." I told Harry.

He chuckled lightly.

"Come on, let's get out of here." Harry whispered into my ear as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

We began walking to our own cars, which were, coincidentally, parked next to one another.

"Wait!" Harry said while stopping in his tracks.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"I forgot something in my locker." He looked at me worriedly.

"Ugggg, Harry! Hurry up!" I whined.

He looked at me and laughed, before placing a swift kiss on my nose.

"Eager are we?" He joked before running into school again.