21 Questions

"You. Make. Me. Feel like I'm living a teenage.dream."

Bella's POV:

Once we arrived at the destination, Harry led me up to his house. He winked at me before opening the door.

Wow. His house was neater than I had expected. Harry seemed like the typical badboy. And bad boys are extremely messy. But this was different. Harry took pride in his house. And the way he carried himself obviously.

He led me to the couch and we both sat down.

"What do you want to do?" I asked him.

"Uhh, I don't know. Watch tv or something." Harry replied, clearly uninterested. He reached for the tv remote and switched the bloody thing on.

I was extremely disappointed.

Who goes to someone else's house just to watch television?!

"Do you want to play 21 questions instead?" I asked him eagerly.

"What a great idea. I'll go first. " He said with a smirk.

What a gentleman.

"Favourite movie?"

"Definitely Titanic." I replied proudly.

Harry burst into a fit of giggles.

"You actually like that crap?" He asked me while still laughing about this nonexistent joke.

"It's absolutely beautiful! I've watched it about 10 times now and I still cry every time! It's incredibly heartbreaking." I replied, louder than I needed to actually...

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. No need to get all hormonal on me." Harry said through his laughter. "So this is what nerds do. What a prude." Harry muttered to himself. But unfortunately, that whisper was a bit too loud.

"What?" I asked him bravely.

Harry's face turned a bright shade of red. He obviously didn't mean for me to hear that.

He had been caught.

"I'm sorr.." He started

"No, I'm sorry." I interrupted him.

"I knew you were one of those boys. The boys that just like to make fools out of everyone else. Everyone just sits back and listens to the shit you people have to say. But I'll have you know, Harry. I'm not one of those people."

I picked up my things and walked towards the front door.

So much for 21 questions.

"Thank you for inviting me over, but I'm glad it won't be happening again." I said before closing the door on my way out.

I don't know why I even thanked him. I mean, he just invited me over to make a fool out of me. I guess I was just a polite person.

"Uptightness" my conscience said. Ugggg. I hated when people called me that. I never let it get to me before, but Harry's grand finale managed to put me in the spotlight again.

I'm not uptight. I just went to some random boy's house. I'd say that's pretty bad.

I laughed at myself for even thinking that. I mean, we literally just talked about the Titanic.

Real bad.