Chapter 16: Together

Depuis le début

I was touched.
Very touched by his statement.
He loves me...
I do too, but should I agree?
Soon he'll find out that we aren't what we seem.
Consequences will happen if I don't kill him, but I'm too in love with him to care right now.

"Yes. Yes I will.", I said.

He smiled at me and he gave me a sliver necklace with a seashell as it's design.
(Picture below)

He fastened the necklace around my neck and we kissed

He fastened the necklace around my neck and we kissed. I am so blissful right now.
How I wish this will last forever.

Drew's POV
May and I are currently at the movie theatre watching a movie.
I plan to confess to her later.
After the movie, I brought her to the secluded field of the park. I asked her to sit down on the grass as I asked one of my Pokemon to use flame thrower to light up all the candles. The candles spelled out the words, I LOVE YOU.
May saw the words and she smiled while covering her mouth.
I then walked up to her with a single rose and confessed, "May, I will never forget the time where you beat me in the arcade and I will never forgive you for beating me, but what I want to say is that I love you, May. Would you please be my girlfriend.
May stayed quiet for awhile. That few minutes of silence was pure torture.

"Yes."

Her voice brought me out of my misery. She accepted my rose and hugged me tight. I was elated.
After awhile, I broke the hug and presented her with a necklace in the shape of a flame.
(Picture below)

Dawn's POV Currently, I'm at home alone with Paul

Dawn's POV
Currently, I'm at home alone with Paul. Misty, May, Ash and Drew all disappeared. I'm so bored right now.
I'm bored to the extent that I'm randomly making objects fly around using my telekenisis.
The lights suddenly switched off.
With my ability to see in the dark, I saw Paul kneeling on the ground infront of me on one leg while holding a small box.

"Dawn, I might not be the most romantic person nor a very expressive person, but when I saw your lifeless body, it made me realise how much I love you and that I should have appreciated the times with you. Will you please stay with me and be my girlfriend? I promise to cherish you forever."

Tears filled my eyes as I took in the contents of his speech. Without hesitation, I agreed.
Regardless of the consequences, I will protect them at all cost.
Paul broke into a rare smile as he opened the box to reveal a necklace. It was a pair of wings shaped like a heart.
(Picture below)

He fastened it around my neck and we hugged each other in happiness

Girls POV
Whatever problems we might face, we will protect these boys at all costs.
It's a promise.
____________________________________
Author's note:
So the boys and girls are finally together.
Will they get the happy ending they desire?
Or will the consequences that the girls keep on saying get them?
What happens when the boys find out that they aren't vampires?

Wait for the next chapter to find out!

Please review  and vote.

Stay happy readers! ╰(*'︶'*)╯