Controlled

RP scene with DD (xDaddyxDarkx)
After VampFe caught both and offered to let Seán go, if Mark raped him O-O

Mark fought the spell fogging his mind, "I s-shouldn't..." He walked closer to Sean. "Do you want to get out of here?"

Seán looked up into the chocolate brown eyes and nodded. "Of course I want to!" The vampire's smirk he could see in the background made the Irishman feel really uneasy. "Take him. Take what you want to be yours, Mark", Felix whispered, but he was sure the teen could hear him clearly. He had the little trespasser right where he wanted him after all, under his spell.

Mark eyes glazed over losing to the spell. He crawled over Seán, pinning him down. "I will get you out of here."

"W-What?", Seán stuttered. Now he could hear what the blood leech was mumbling, but he wasn't under a spell, so he could see the lie clearly. "M-Mark!" the greenette stuttered once more and tried to help the American. "H-He's lying, Mark! Please don't do this, you actually don't want to do this!" he pleaded with the other teen and glared at the fucked up being in front of the wardrobe, chanting to Mark. But Felix just chuckled, he had full mental control over the taller mortal. And he was going to teach Seán not to ever try to flee again.

Mark leaned down kissing over the bite marks. "Such pale skin..." He worked Seán's pants down

"M-Mark, please don't... do this!" The Irish teen started to slightly tear up, as he noticed how helpless he was. He desperately tried to push Mark away. "Mark, the bedside drawer, the second one from the top has handcuffs in it~", Mr. Kjellberg gave his pet some important information, as he lifted both up with his powers for a second and snapped his fingers to fix the bed, letting them down again right after. "You are the biggest, most sadistic fuck, vampire scum!" Seán growled at Felix, what just made the demon chuckle. "One strike, Mclaughlin~", he cooed.

Mark reached over grabbing the cuffs, "You shouldn't fight him, he will always win..." he smirked, inside his mind he was screaming to stop everything. He wanted Seán but not like this!

"Too late, Mark~", the vampire cooed and pissed Seán off even more. Then the human spotted a very heavy looking lamp, grabbed it and chucked it at Felix. But Mr. Kjellberg just deflected it with his right arm and chuckled. "Second Strike, Seán~", he cooed in his evil, sinister and incredibly amused tone of voice.

Mark started on Seáns pants, pulling them down, "Sir would you like me to use lube?"

Seán was frozen in fear at that question and his body slightly shaking, as his eyes alternated between looking at the disgusting creature and the other human, he may have called a friend at some point. "He may have been throwing things at me, Mark. But we shouldn't leave a bad first impression, pup. So yes, use lube~", the vampire decided and smirked at Mark, sending subtle hints of how their first time went.

Mark nodded, reaching for lube, his eyes were still glazed over. "Don't worry I will take care of you." He grinned his inner Mark still struggling to get out. "Have you done it before?" He lubed up a finger and rubbed his finger against Seans hole

"M-Mark, please don't... And n-no I have not...", Seán answered the question and begged the teen to not do this. He shivered, when the other rubbed his entrance, pulling back more out of instinct than conscious thought. Mr. Kjellberg narrowed his eyes at the greenette, which frightened the mortal even more. But the vampire relaxed his stance again and nodded, actually just continuing to watch. Let's see how his little pup would handle this for now.

Mark stuck his finger in. Not being himself, he couldn't control it. "Don't worry I will make you feel so good. You will be begging for it~"

The Irish teen grabbed onto Mark's upper arms, as he felt one of the other's fingers push into his ass. "Mark, please... no...", Seán mumbled and wanted this to stop, even if he couldn't say it really felt bad. But it was weird and he didn't want this. "Relax Seán, it's going to be fine~", Felix cooed from over at the wardrobe. He could feel the green haired male was actually not resisting much anymore. With small whimpers leaving his mouth Seán looked at Mark and only glanced at the vampire from time to time.

Mark grinned, leaning down and kissing him as he stuck his finger deeper.

"M-Ma- Mhh~", Seán wanted to try to stop the American again, but he got silenced by his lips. The green haired teen grabbed onto Mark's arms, squeezing hard, before he relaxed into the kiss. Mr. Kjellberg smirked and decided to actually sit down on a chair on the other side of the bed, facing his puppy, as he was making out with the kitten.

Mark deepened the kiss, thrusting the fingers deeper into Jack.

Seán slung his arms around the other teen and hesitantly kissed back. The fingers in his ass felt incredible, making him shiver in excitement. Mr. Kjellberg chuckled but shook his head. "This is not much of a punishment, Mark. Take him, now!", he commanded, which made the greenette shiver in fear. "P-Please Mark... D-Don't", he whimpered, not wanting this.