| UP10TION | Imagine #5 - Jinhoo |

Depuis le début

-Yes, you're right – Xiao said as he broke the hug.

-Hi Y/N, nice to see you again.

-Same Kuhn, good to have a free day?

-Very good.

-Y/N! Oh finally!

-*Giggle* Hwanhee! How are you?

-So good, but I'm better because I saw you.

-Aw, that's so sweet, thank you.

-Hello little Y/N!

-Bit-to!!!

-Hey calm down, it's good to see you though.

-It's good to see you too.

-Where are the rest? – Xiao asked while placing their stuffs with Hwanhee.

-They're coming behind me – Wei said while placing his sunglasses above his head.

-Lion heart Wei?

-Honey sunny Y/N?

-Honey sunny what? – Kuhn asked confused.

-Oh, come here! – Wei said while opening his arms, you walk to him and gave him a tight and kind hug.

-I was missing you too.

-*Laugh* well, everyone was missing you too.

-Here comes Sunyoul! – Hwanhee said while pointing at him.

-Y/N! You look great!

-Thanks Sunyoul, you look great too.

-Thank you, I was missing you so much.

-Me too, we definitely have to talk a lot.

-I agree – Sunyoul said with a kind smile on his face.

-Gyujin is here! – Gyujin said while resting his arm of Wei's shoulder.

-Hey bro!

-Oh! Y/N! It's good to see you again.

-It's great to see you too.

-You owe me a soccer game.

-I know... I will play with you later.

-That's a deal – Gyujin said with a lovely smile on his face.

-The leader is coming! – Xiao shouted while he laid down on the deck chair. You looked at the other end of the pool and there he was, your boyfriend Jinhoo.

-Sunshine?!

-Jinhoo!!!!! -. You ran towards him so excited and gave him a tight and warm hug, he lifted you up and started to spin around with you in his arms, when he stopped he gave you a sweet kiss on your forehead.

-It's so good to see you Y/N!

-I was missing you so much!

-Hey, lovebirds! This is not over, remember Jinhoo?! – Bit-to shouted from behind, making you turn around to face him.

-Oh yeah! We have a surprise for you.

-For me?

-Yes sunshine. Other sunshine come out.

-Other sunshine? -. As soon as you turned around to face the entrance you saw Wooshin, you haven't see him in ages, he's your best friend of all times, he is very special for you.

-Wooshin?

-Little sunshine, how are you? – Wooshin said while hugging you tightly.

-Good, but, but...

-I know, I know, I had been a long time away, but now I'm back.

-Guys, let's have some fun!! – Xiao shouted from behind making everyone laugh.

-You said it! -. Everyone was very happy and excited for that day, it has been 6 months since you saw them together and it's been almost a year since you saw Wooshin, so it's pretty good and satisfying to see everyone again. Everybody entered to the pool and started to have fun while having little water fights, also you started to tease Kuhn that was on a floating duck on the pool, and everyone laughed so hard when he fell down to the water.

Everything was full of fun, all the members were having the rest they needed, and even Wooshin and Xiao were very playful with Jinhoo and you. Then you went to the water slides that were so big and high.

-Come Y/N nothing's going to happen – Jinhoo said while sitting down at the entrance of the water slide.

-Okay-. You sat behind Jinhoo, when suddenly felt someone pushing you from behind, it was Wooshin.

-WOOSHIN?!!! You are so death!!

-Good trip over there! – Wooshin shouted with an evil smile before the fast part started. Now Jinhoo and you are in the bottom part of the water slide.

-That was fun!

-Yeah! But I'll have my revenge.

-*Laugh*¨always so sweet honey -. After a few more times going through the water slide all of you wanted to eat something so you opened up the food you made for them and yourself.

-Oh, I missed so much Y/N's cooking – Wei said while eating happily.

-She's the best cooker, right? – Gyujin said with a bright smile.

-It's mine! – Jinhoo said while hugging you.

-We know, we know – The rest of the members said at the same time.

-*Giggle* I'm glad you like it.

-Are you kidding? It's always so good! – Xiao said while eating.

-Sorry Y/N he has been really into food lately – Hwanhee said while laughing -. After everyone ate it was time to relax and talk about what was new for everyone, it was just to see how you were and how they were since the time you didn't meet.

Later that day Jinhoo took your hand and while the rest of the members kept talking and enjoying the time with the music, he took you to the top of a mountain that was on the pool as decoration, the view from there was very pacific and calm, you could see plants all over the place, surrounded by water and more vegetation.

-Now it's our time to be alone.

-Yeah... thank you so much for this day, it was amazing.

-You're amazing.

-Jinhoo...

-I love you Y/N, and I'm really grateful that you waited for me this six months.

-You know I did it because I love you.

-I was missing you crazily.

-Me too -. Jinhoo kissed you very near your lips, you knew he was teasing you.

-Stop the teasing...

-Let me play my game -. He did the same twice on both parts of your face and he slowly putted his lips on top of yours, it was a soft deep and sweet kiss, you really missed that sensation, it was everything for both of you. Jinhoo started to caress you hair kindly while you surrounded his neck with your arms, then you got apart because the lack of air.

-I really missed your kisses.

-Same... now my day it's brighter.

-I love you Y/N, never leave me, okay?

-Okay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this imagine Honey10s. Keep supporting this awesome group all the way through and EACH ONE of their members as well.

If you want to leave me a suggestion for another imagine, send me a message, and I will do my best to make it. 💙