*•* December 11, 2017 *•*

Ok so I made this promise to myself that I would draw a dragon each week in my planner just to see if I actually could
So here's another!

Ok so I made this promise to myself that I would draw a dragon each week in my planner just to see if I actually couldSo here's another!

IceWing. Can you tell?
Oops, missed a few scales. I also may have made a few mistakes in the general area of the ear.if you can't see the worn place. I actually tore a hole in the paper--
Anyways. I'm making "progress" with the other dragon... creature. It's got a scale pattern now. I also fixed the ear a bit and, oh, gave it a second horn. I guess I forgot that the first time.
so
improvement!
I was kinda thinking though
If I got... better... more experienced... oh idk I want to make it a fantribe!! I just have the come up with their abilities, full body appearance, maybe some history... oh, and a tribe name. So like everything other than the general look of the head and neck.
That's part of why I want to wait a bit. (a bit. ha! more like a year)
Well anyway, if you don't think this is a bad idea or that I'm too inexperienced (I myself agree with at least the second one), maybe suggest some abilities or tribe names in the comments? Thanks!
Oh almost forgot--you probably want to see the scale pattern.
Gosh, I say I'm making "progress" and then I don't even showcase it. What was I thinking?
Here ya go:

 What was I thinking?Here ya go:

Also... I hope I don't actually have to say this, but..
I know I'm new and you might think I won't notice but please don't copy this. I'm already taking a risk putting it out here and suggesting that I might make it a fantribe, just... I don't know, don't take the entire idea, okay?
I almost feel like I don't have the authority to say this... no, it's my art, my idea, don't take it.
Well that's over with. And check it out! Still keeping up with the 3-chapters-a-day "promise".
Don't hold that to me, please!
--sometime or other, I'll have to break the streak for some reason.

Also. Heh. Last note(s):
should I change how I do the chapter titles?
and
I will be fixing the order of these chapters, adding an introduction, all that. It just looks kinda weird with two random chapters in the beginning..