Y-Yui Senpai???

~Yui~

I just kissed Azu-Nyan... I know I had thought about it, and even tried to do it, but this felt much more serious. The flustered look washing over her face is so cute and how she softly questioned me made me want to do it again. But what does Azu-Nyan feel about it? She is usually so reserved about this kind of stuff, criticising me or pushing me away whenever I try to show her love. Was it because other people were usually around?

"Yui-Senpai... Y-y-you really love me?"
"Yes I do"

Why was Azu-nyan so unconvinced? Wasn't it obvious?

~Azusa~

How could Yui-senpai be so calm about a confession??? I thought she just didn't understand the kind of love I was talking about, and now she kisses me... to top it off, the innocence and total lack of shame that goes along with it all makes me feel guilty for not noticing sooner...

"I'm sorry... I didn't notice you loved me... l-like that"
"Like what Azu-Nyan? Love is love."

Is that how she was thinking?? Love is love. Was it all the same to her? Would she kiss any of the other club members like that? I've never seen it... w-would she kiss Ui like that?? N-no thats ridiculous. I'm overthinking it, maybe it's just as she says, Love is love to her, she doesn't differentiate it. Her lips, they look so soft all of the sudden, her brown eyes are dreamy, even her unkempt hair seems charming... Maybe being with Yui-Senpai wouldn't be so bad... what would the club members think... moreso, if we tried to hide it, could she keep it a secret? Ritsu-senpai would tease us, no doubt about that... but Yui-senpai wouldn't care, only I'd suffer. I can already imagine Mio's awkwardness, and Mugi? Why can I only imagine she'd be happy. I let out a sigh and look at Yui-senpai.

~Yui~

Azu-Nyan looks like shes thinking really really hard. Was she worried about something? What was there to worry about? Hmm... Maybe she's thinking about the plans for tomorrow. No she made a list already.

"Azu-Nyan what's the matter?

I glomp onto her and tilt my head. It's slightly surprising when I feel her hands hug me back. My eyes widen a little, her small hug feels so warm and cuddly~!

"Nothing Senpai, but if we're going to be a couple we have to go over some things."

A couple with Azu-Nyan? I can't help but feel warm and fuzzy inside. That sounds like a lot of fun! I begin thinking of all the places we could go on dates, theres a bunch of sweet shops I want to bring Azu-nyan to.

"Okay!"

Azu-nyan nods and clears her throat. She leans in towards me with a serious look on her face. She doesn't look mad, but it kinda looks like she's going to yell at me...

"First, I want you to ask me out properly. Secondly, no one can know about us being together like this. Not Mio-Senpai, not Mugi or Ritsu-senpai, not even Ui or Nodoka"
"What about Gita?"

I suddenly turn to Gita in shock.

"Err... Gita can know... but no one else"
"Even Ton-chan?"
"Senpai take this seriously."