Update

Tl,dr:
Thanks for the Ego Boost.
Sorry I didn't continue it, Life made me sad.
I probably won't continue this story, but I'm still gay and cringe so... meh?

Hey hey
So... I want to apologize to everyone who found this and has wanted more.
It looks like it got more attention than I could have ever guessed, but only after I'd already stopped lol.
I appreciate that anyone has liked it enough to ask for more, from the bottom of my heart if you read these 4 chapters I thank you.

I don't owe anyone an explanation.
I do however want to give one.
A short one.

Life kicked my ass. Everything got hectic all at once and I had no passion left for well... Anything.

Yeah, I know that's probably not a very satisfying explanation, but it is what it is.
I sorta just opened Wattpad on a whim. The app was sitting on my phone collecting dust since 2018.

I unfortunately don't know if I ever intend to continue this. I still love K-on!. I still love Yuri and Yaoi and being a big ol' gay nerd.
But like; I haven't written in forever, I'm no longer in the headspace, and even if I was still excited enough to continue I'm not sure how.
Especially with the direction I was taking it- like if anything is a sure sign that I was sexually frustrated as a teenager then that was it. I cringed almost as much as I was impressed with past me.
I'm not against trying to write again.
Just don't count on it yeah?

BossyBeech Out