Part Three

°•Nina•°

I work up to the quiet counting from my sister Mónica.

"Seventy, seventy-one, seventy-two, oh she's up!" I rolled over and off my bed with a thump.

"New record! Fifteen seconds early! Good job sis." I groaned and rubbed my eyes.

"Will you ever wake me up a different way?" I asked, walking into the closet. After putting on a full pink dress, I walked into the kitchen with Mónica trailing behind me.

"Good morning sweetie," my mom said. "I made pancakes."

"Thanks Mom, I know your busy." I said. My Mom goes to college and is studying to be a doctor. I know, cliché. I finished my pancakes as Jackson pulled up to my house. I noticed Myra was a little more excited than yesterday when I got into the car. Every day that passes, it gets closer to the trip. I'm not as exciting as Myra, but I hope I could do some research on the spices of fish and other sea creatures.

When we got to school we each walked to our lockers and I grabbed my math books. Math was my favorite subject and Tyren was in it too, even if they don't share the love that I have for the class. I got to work right away and finished early, so I started my homework.

At lunch, after we all shook our heads at Jacksons question, I pulled out the rest of my homework and started working on that. I saw Kaori shake her head when she noticed I was working on my homework. She thought it was weird to work on homework at school and not at home. But hey, I like free time.

At the end of the day we all pilled back into Jackson's car like normal, blah blah blah you know the drill. We were going over to my house today. When we got in we all greeted my sister who was getting a snack from the kitchen.

"Hey Mónica," I said and she nodded, her trying to pour a perfect amount of milk in her tea. The weirdo.

As we walked up the stairs, Eden glanced at Mónica. He was acting weirder and weirder as it got closer to our trip. Not thinking about it to much, we all walked into my quite plain room. And when I say quite plain, I mean a white room with a bed, a desk, and two nightstands - one with a clock - and a door to my closet. Real plain. The only cool thing about my room is the view. I lived fairly close to the beach, so you could see the ocean from here. Good ol Florida.

Thirty minutes of chatting later, Myra couldn't help it anymore.

"Are you all excited for the trip!?! I am!!!"

"We can tell Myra," said Jackson.

"Well are you?!?!?" She near screamed. We all sighed.

"Yes Myra, we are excited."

"Well you don't seem exited," she said, crossing her arms. She looked like a kid who couldn't get their candy.

"We are, just not as excited as you," said Eden.

"You read my-" Tyren started.

"Ya, ya, I know," replied Eden. Tyren made a confused face but dropped it. Now that I think about it, it is kinda weird how he does that. Whatever, it's probably just a coincidence.

"I'll get sodas," I said, wanting to get out of my cramped room. When I walked downstairs I saw Mónica look up from the TV.

"Oh, it's just you," she said turning her head back to the TV.

"Aw, I thought you loved me," I replied sarcastically.

"No, but you friend, what's his name, Jack or something, he's cute," she said. Hm, good to know.

"It's Jackson, and sorry I'm not cute enough for you." Turning to the fridge, I grabbed a soda for everyone, grape for Eden, blue raspberry for Jackson, lime for Tyren, cherry for Kaori, and pink lemonade for me. Running back upstairs, I made a plan to get Jackson alone.

"Here are your sodas- wait I forgot the napkins. Jackson come with me," I said, grabbing Jackson's sleeve and tugging him out my door.

"So..." I said, walking down the hallway. "What do you think of my sister? You see her alot..." I started.

"She's cool I guess, why do you ask?" He said as we got into the kitchen.

"Oh no reason," I said, and he glanced at me, then Mónica, and decided to drop it.

°•Mónica•°

I glanced at the clock, five thirty. Nina's friends were still here. I thought about it. Did I like Jas- Jab- Jackson? I didn't know. I shook my head, getting up from the couch. I looked in the kitchen and saw, you know it, Jackson. He was shuffling through cabinets and drawers.

"Looking for something?" I asked, and he jumped, banging his head on the drawer above him.

"Sorry," I said, "I didn't mean to scare you."

"Nah, it's fine. Acctualy, I am looking for something. Do you know where the cups are?" He said, acting like he didn't just smack his head on a drawer.

"Uh ya, there in here," I said, pointing to the only cubeoard he didn't check.

"Oh," he said, looking annoyed. "Thanks!" He smiled sweetly and took six cups from the cubeoard. I watched him walk up the stairs, and when he was out of sight I flopped down on the couch.

I definitely liked him.

°•°

Yay! Longer chapter. What do you think? Will the Móson ship sail? Do you ship it? Let me know! Oh and penguins! {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} <3 So cute!! Hope you enjoyed and have a good day/night!

-The0cean