(1) Connor Prologue

All artwork in this including the cover art does not belong to me. The belong to their own respected owners.

"Hey Evan?" I looked around his room to see if he was in there. I heard something move around his closet. I walked over and opened it. "Evan?"

"Oh uh hey Connor." In the floor was Evan with a green cape and hood. In front of him were lit candles, flower petals, and pictures of trees. "This isn't what you think."

I stumbled a bit when Kleinman ran into my side to see what I was looking at. "Really? Because it looks like you have a tree shrine." Evan looked at us, then to the shrine, and then back at us. "My cousin is here."

"You have a cousin?" Evan questioned. Jared nodded. He had a cousin? He never mentioned anything about one. Then again I don't really pay much attention to what he's got to say.

"Yeah he said he had to get away from Ohio for a bit, and something about a girl named Veronica and slushies." Wow and I thought Jared was the only weird one in his family. I rolled my eyes. "Hey I saw that Murphy!" Jared smacked me in the back of the head.

"Hey!" I rubbed the back of my head. "Fuck you Kleinman!"

"Um g-guys pl-please don't fight." I barely heard Evan.

"Fuck me?! Fuck you!" Jared yelled back.

"G-g-guys?" Evan tried to speak up.

"Wow good comeback asshole!" I told Kleinman which resulted in him pushing me.

"Guys!" All three of us looked over at the door. In the doorway was a guy around our age with dark brown hair. He was wearing a grey shirt, blue and white flannel shirt, dog tags, and a trench coat.

I heard a sigh come from Jared. "Guys this is my cousin." Sooo this cute guy is Kleinman's cousin?? Wait did I say cute???