8

I stood waving Mark goodbye. The kids were all crying, clinging onto me. He looked back and stopped. I swear it was like a scene from out a movie. He ran to him hugging me tightly.

"I love you, stay healthy, get lots of rest, don't hurt yourself, don't stay out late..." I kissed him shutting him up.

"Go." I pushed him. "And same for you."

He rushed off catching up with everyone. I pushed Malek as he was in the stroller. Anna and Peyton were both being held by BiBi and Amy. Everyone was crying. When I got home I didn't want to do anything. I made the kids lunch and sat on the couch. I looked at my phone. When is he going to text me. How long is the flight. I prayed that the boys get there safely.

I woke up to my phone going off. I didn't even know I fell asleep. I saw Anna, Peyton and Malek all sleeping on the couch. I picked Malek taking him into his room and then Anna and Peyton. My phone wouldn't stop ringing. I walked over to couch picking my phone up from the coffee table.

Three missed calls from 'My Everything' my eyes widen. I quickly called back.

"Why didn't you pick up when I first called?" He sounded angry.

"I was sleeping." I said. "Then I had to take of the kids."

"How are they?" Mark asked.

"They cried themselves to sleep." I sighed.

"Did you cry yourself to sleep?" Mark asked.

"Maybe." I mumbled.

"Don't cry." Mark sighed.

"I know I shouldn't cry but you not being beside me...it's heartbreaking." I pouted.

I looked to see Anna walking out rubbing her eyes.

"Wanna talk to daddy?" I asked her.

Her eyes lit up as she ran sitting next to me.

"Anna is here." I said.

"Let me facetime you, I'll call back." He hung up.

Mark called back facetiming me.

"Wow, you look bad." Mark frowned.

"Thanks." I nodded.

"Daddy." Anna cried.

"Awe sweetie don't cry." Mark's eyes got watery. "Daddy loves you."

"Come back." Anna cried.

"I will, soon. Japan tours don't last long." Mark smiled.

"They seem like years." I commented.

Mark pressed his lips together.

"Don't cry." He gave me and Anna a stern look. "I'll call back tomorrow."

"We love you." I smiled.

"I love you both more." He waved at us then hung up.

~*~

Days passed, it was struggle taking care of both of them by myself. Amy and BiBi were a little help but not much. They mopped around. Jackson went to the U.S doing his own thing. He wasn't even the same time zone as us. I sighed laying in bed.

I wonder what Mark is doing right now?

~+~+~

Quote: You have to face the darkness to step into the light again