beachy

For xoxoET , I am going to mix it up a little bit 💜

Also shoutout goes to xoxoEt, she has amazing ideas :)

Also I'm sorry this chapter is super short cause I got no requests lol

I catch David staring at me as we walk to the beach.

"Somthing wrong?" I ask, with a slight smirk.

"N-n-no" he mumbles, he looks away and blushes down at his feet and I giggle at his adorablness.

We make our way down to the beach, it's a sunny day in Maui, and there is almost no people in sight for miles down the beach.

"This is perfect." I say to him , David nods, he sets down a basket in the sand and spreads out a blanket.

"Thanks for taking me here, baby. It really is perfect." I say to him, I make my way over to his spot in the sand and press a kiss to his lips.

I'm wearing a pair of jean shorts and a tee shirt over my bikini and I feel the need to take them off.

I'm wearing a white bikini top and a pair of black swim shorts and I see David staring.

"S-sorry.." he mumbles. "You look absolutely gorgeous."

I blush, feeling the warm feeling in my stomach that I usually get around him.

"Thank you, baby." I say to him. "I'm so lucky, I mean my boyfriend flew me to Hawaii." I joke, laughing a little.

"Anything for you." He says. David walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist and I sigh.

"Hm, I love you." I mumble.

"I love you too babe.." he says back.

He leans down and connects our lips in a kiss.

"Let's go swimming."

Request babes