Chapter 11.

(Okay so I try Not to update multiple times a day due to hearing that we shouldn't do that. But I can't help myself. Please vote and comment. If you really like please recommend it to you friends. Thanks everyone.)

Emma's POV

As soon as we get in the car I get a text. My stomach knots up hoping it is asshole. I'm relieved when I see it's Julie.

**I need details. Now. Did you give up the goods? Was it amazing? Tell me!**

**No way. You crazy perv. We will talk when I get home later.**

**Boo you're no fun. See ya later <3**

"That wasn't who I think it was, was it?" Drew asks me.

"No thankfully it was Julie trying to get me to tell her what happened last night. How does she even know we did anything? Maybe we got too drunk on our date and you didn't want to drive home."

"Maybe because she kinda caught us showering together." He laughs a little as he says it. His smile is contagious and I find myself grinning as well.

"Well are you gonna tell her?"

"I don't know yet. If I do it won't be through texts."

He has a look on his face like he really wants me to tell her. I wonder why? I try not to over think it as we pull up in front of my building. I almost don't want to go to work. I'd rather spend the day with Drew.

"I have some errands to run. I'll text you later." Or not.

"Ok. Have a good day." I turn to get out of his car and he grabs my elbow and pulls me into him. He kisses me hard, dipping his tongue between my lips and I melt to his touch. How can it feel so torturous yet so good. When he pulls away he is breathing a little harder and so am I. But I climb out and head up to my office.

....

At lunchtime I decide to eat in my office so I can get some extra work done. Just as I start to eat my desk phone rings. "Emma Wren speaking." I hear the receptionists voice come over the line. "Hey Emma there is some guy here to see you. He's kinda hot." She says the last part in a whisper. I automatically assume it Drew and get a little excited. "Send him in, thanks Lila." I check myself in my compact mirror and quickly put it away. I hear a quick knock then my door pushes open and my stomach feels like it's trying to vomit itself up. Why is he here and how did he find me?

"Hey sexy. Why haven't you returned my texts? I got in a little earlier than expected. Miss me?" Miss him? Really? He must be joking.

"I've been busy Jimmy. What do you want?" I try to sound unaffected by him being here but my insides are wrenching. He is the last person I expected.

"Busy yesterday? On a Sunday? Do you go to church the whole day or something?"

"Its no longer your concern what I do everyday. You can leave now."

His face switches and I can see the anger and lust in them he lunges towards my desk and slams him hands hard on the top causing me to jump a little.

"You think you can just move to this stupid city without a goodbye and I wouldn't find you? You're mine Emma. Along with anyone else I chose. You will come home with me and show me some damn respect. You will do as you're told and shut your smart ass mouth. Do you understand me?"

I'm too shocked to answer him right away. "Do you fucking understand me?" He yells a bit louder at me. I simply nod hoping that will make him leave faster.

"Good. Now grab your stuff and get back to your apartment. I have a tracker on your phone number and I will be there when I'm finished. I'm meeting someone for lunch and it might be a few hours til we finish. Have your bags packed. We leave tonight."