♥CTGW CHAPTER 3:It's Just A House Right?!♥

Start from the beginning

"I think we lost it."Sting said as he panted heavily after all that running we just did.I and Natsu both nodded and all of a sudden it started raining.Ugh!When will it ever stop raining?!"Great,it's raining again."Natsu groaned.

"At least,we found shelter."Sting commented as he pointed at the abandoned house that stood behind him."I don't think we should go in."I said as a chill ran through my spine.

"Aw,come on Luce,I'm sure everything's gonna be ok.Besides.I don't wanna get sick."Natsu said as he dragged me inside as Sting followed behind us."But,you never get sick Natsu-san."Sting replied as we entered the house.

"Alright,Sting go get us some towels from that room."Natsu said as he pointed at a random room,that had an open door.Weird,why's the door open?Maybe the previous owner just left it like that before they left.

"Ok,wait-Why am I the one supposed to get the towels?"Sting questioned."Because, that rooms freaking scary."Natsu answered.

"Plus,Light beats darkness."He added.Before pushing Sting in the room.Then the next thing you knew.They both pushed each other in the dark room,leaving me in the living room,all alone."Those idiots better come here quick,it's freaking cold here."I whined as I rubbed my hands together.

"Oh,I didn't know we had visitors."A voice said.I looked to where the voice came from;There I saw a girl on the stairs.She looked really scary,with her dark hair,her plain white dress covered with red prints and her piercing red eyes.

"Oh,I'm sorry.Are you the owner of the house,I'm truly sorry for barging in without your permission."I said bowing down asking forgiveness for barging in her house."No,it's fine.I rarely get any visitors."She replied as she came to me.

"My name's Anna,it's a pleasure to meet you."She replied as she eyed me.This girl's giving me the chills."Wanna play?"She asked as she took my hand and lead me to the stairs."Um,I have some friends who might be worried I would disappear without telling them."I said pulling my hand back.

"Don't worry,they're in my room."She said as she took my hand and lead me upstairs.We turned left;There she opened a door to reveal two boys in dresses?"Natsu,Sting is that you?"I asked as they both stood up.There cheeks were tint with pink.

"Blondie,we can explain-"Sting said as he stood up and tried to explain,but I cut him off by laughing."I gotta post this on twitter."I said as I took out my phone and pictured them."What's Twitter?"Natsu asked.

"It's an Italian food."Sting replied.

"So anyway,how'd you guys get here?"I asked,wiping off the tears due to my laughing."The girl over there took us here."Natsu replied."So can we play?"The girl asked  as we surrounded the small round table.

∴Natsu's P.O.V∴

"Sure."I replied.Wanna know why?Because this girl's freaking scary.Scarier than Mira and Erza combined,plus I don't wanna go outside all alone.Who knows what type of things are waiting for me outside.

~1 hour~

This is one freaking room.Antique dolls on every shelf of the room.Some of the dolls didn't even fit on the shelves,so some were lying on the ground and the worst part was.I was between two antique dolls.

I couldn't say the same thing for Sting,He was sitting with twelve to fourteen antique dolls."So,Anna.Where'd you buy your dress,I really love the red dots at the bottom."Lucy said as she eyed the dress of the girl.

"Oh,about the red prints there not red dots,but they're blood."She replied.Oh gosh!This girls is waaaaaaay scarier than Erza and Mira!"Excuse me,I have to go and refill our teapot."She said as she left the room.