Read This First

(7/27/20): I wrote this fic around December 10th, 2017 when I was in a bad headspace to help myself cope, and I don't like DDLC anymore, but I'm leaving this up because a lot of people enjoy it.

As you probably already know, the game in question has some very triggering/harmful content. This fic includes content similar to the stuff included in the game, so if you aren't in a good headspace right now, please don't play the game or read this fic.

Second, no, I didn't name the reader "Jack" because of Jacksepticeye. This is a second person POV and I didn't want to write Y/N because it kind of takes you away from the story (in my opinion) so I gave the reader a random name- this is NOT a self insert, if it helps, just replace "Jack" with your name.

Third, if you haven't played the game, go do it. If you don't have a PC, PewDiePie, Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, and tons of other YouTubers have done really good playthroughs of this game. 

If you are sensitive to jumpscares and flashing lights or prone to seizures, PLEASE proceed with the game in caution. There are no jumpscares in this fic but there are dark topics and mentions of suicide/murder/etc. 

I finished this in 2018, but edited this in 2020- I kept ALL of the writing original, just deleted and fixed author's notes.