Chapter 1 Drip Drop Drip

Start from the beginning

Yuki was born as a vampire when her mother gave to her leaving her the next Devil/Angel Vampire of the rule of two spiritual creatures. When she entered school, looking around at people realizing that some of the people weren't vampires as it was strange to her as she used to go to a school that suits her. Going to two schools which is hard because she has to learn their generation because of Kaname and the other half was more of learning spells, curse and vampires but the Math for her was still the same as the school she is in currently.

Yuki didn't have much friends at school that's why some people make fun of her saying that she's pale, disgusting teeth and look like a ghost. But that's what vampires mend to be not everyone is the same but is different. People just don't understand what her world is like, they not follow the myths and legends about certain things. Meeting a human boy with nice brown hair, dark brown eyes, tall, has abs and just looking handsome. He's not like any other guy who would be a pervert or just show off how hot or beautiful they are. Yuki has that experience at her school but that's not important but the most important is how Jungkook can scent blood.

As i say that Jungkook can smell what vampires sometimes smell which is weird but he felt that he could be connected to non human creature. He saw a girl standing against the locker reading a book. Put on his black hood and did a cold glare at her and walked off, leaving her certain about a human being.

We know that Vampires may looked like humans but different from what humans normally do. Vampires hates garlic, not eat what humans eat, Likes sunlight thanks to an special spell that can't let them burn well except throwing them into an fire and form into dust after they die. Bites blood which is obviously vampires favourite treat!

Yuki is not like one of those vampires as you may know about her two creatures she merged with from her mother. This time we'll tell you an story of How Jungkook got permission to be an vampire.

Kaname POV

'' Lord Kaname it's nice to see since you were a little boy" Juri said chuckling and rubbing Kaname's head. " I thought you're dead- " I am dead but just a spirit who died 7000 years ago" she said. " I think I had something to tell you but must not tell anyone especially Yuki" she said as the screen shows a young boy in school.
" Why is that important?" I asked " This Boy not just an ordinary boy but born with different blood types. Not the typical A,B or O but the blood that belongs to an Vampire".

Vampire? This boy can't be an Vampire for sure she's just playing around as always. " You're joking right?" She nodded her head as a no she's not joking, scans the inside of the boys to see how different he is.

Bones looked the same, heart, oh wait the colour of it. It's purple mixed with red. I stood up as the lady grabbed my wrist " Where Do you think you're going?"

" Into the human world and see this boy on how he's different from everyone" Let of my wrist and teleported weirdly to the human world.

________________________________________
In the Human World....... Year: 2024
——————————————————————
The world is different from mine as it's the future of the society. Walked to the building, seeing a lot of students hanging around. After 20 mins of searching for the boy I suddenly bumped into someone, looking up seeing the boy I suspected. " Oh Sorry but would you mind coming with me?" I asked the boy looked certain and confused he nodded and grabbed his wrist running into the door outside of school.

Standing near the gate.

Jungkook POV
Walking with my friends chatting and talking as always but all suddenly i bumped into a tall guy with long hair wearing a white suit. " Oh sorry but would you mind coming with me?" he asked giving his hand. This guy... i don't think i have seen this guy before but should i trust him? if i trust him he'll do something bad at the same time he might be nice but i'll accept him. i nodded and took my hand running to the entrance of the school, standing near the gate. " What's going on? why are you bringing me here?" i asked.

" If you don't feel comfortable answering this question it's okay but i'm certain about your blood. What is it? and by the way I'm Kaname" He said. Never known what my blood is it's hard to tell if i'm an actual human or not, the blood that's in my body maybe it might have something. " I don't know to be honest, like i'm not lying or anything just to let you know that my mother was an vampire".

Kaname POV

His mother? Jen Tanaka born: 732C April 23rd Age: 56 Marriage: divorce. From what i know she's been cursed to an unknown creature which makes her son different. " Did she tell you anything besides an vampire?"

" No she didn't all i know that she's an vampire. When she gave birth to me, before she died the veins were fading meaning that her time of her life is up. Leaving the fangs aside".

When a mother is an vampire and gives birth to an child who's human but give up life and leave the fangs aside. Remembering she's an vampire. " Is your mother named Jen Tanaka?". He shook as he's mind knows what's going on. " How did you know?''

" She and I used to be friends in school''.

" But how old are you?".

" Don't laugh or think it's an joke but i'm actually 100,000 years old" .

"What? You have an similar age as my mother. That's why she never aged until she gave birth".

i checked my watch as it's running out of time to go home. " sorry but i'll gonna get moving meet you next time" i said.

See you next time, i don't need to remember his name i already know. Jeon Jungkook.....

______________________________________________________________________