For You, Anything

"I think I'm in love with Nagito."

       Hajime suddenly felt his heart drop. 'Did I really say that out loud?' Sure, he had felt his lips move and the vibrations from his throat, but did he actually say that? Hajime's palms felt sweaty as his eyes darted around the floor. The room was completely silent for what seemed an eternity. Hajime sighed in relief, 'No one must've heard then."

Fuyuhiko put the playing cards down, "It's about damn time."

Hajime quickly looked up to see his friends' amused faces, "What do you mean exactly?"

Souda rolled his eyes, "Like it's hard to you looking like a lovesick puppy every time he comes around."

The card game that Hajime's classmates had previously been playing was quickly discarded with that comment.

The dorm room's door swung open and Izuru strode in.

"Hey, Izuru. What brings you-?"

Izuru outreached his hand, "All of you, pay up."

Everyone rolled their eyes as they took out the cash from their pockets.

Hajime gaped at them, "You betted on me?"

Peko shook her head, "Your brother is the culprit."

"Izuru..."

"It was quite fortunate I added interest onto the contract."

"You made everyone sign a contract?"

Izuru nodded, "It was the way I could make certain of my profit."

"Just how much did you make?!"

"From my calculations, around 59 thousand yen."

"The hell?! That bastard robbed us blind!" Fuyuhiko shouted, "I'll fucking kill you! You wouldn't have that dumb look on your face if you were the one who had lost!"

"You may want to re-examine the contract. It never mentions me having to pay you."

Fuyuhiko threw the paper the ground "This was a one-sided bet, you asshole!"

Izuru ignored him and turned to Hajime, "I believed you were not as stupid as you looked unlike your so-called friends. Instead of being spiteful, you should be praising me."

Hajime glared at Izuru, "I'm not thanking you for deciding the value of my feelings. And we have the same face remember?"

Izuru scoffed, "Mine is perfect unlike yours."

"That literally makes no sense!"

"Since you did your part and admitted your feelings, I am willing to pay for your first date."

Hajime was flustered, "Who said anything about a date?"

"Oh, that's right," Chiaki mused, "You haven't confessed to him yet."

Ibuki stretched, "All right! Ibuki wants us all to go on a field trip then."

"Huh? Where are we going?"

"To Nagito's dorm obviously."

Hajime raised an eyebrow, "Why there?"

"So you can confess to Nagito, duh," Hiyoko sighed, "You'd think that you'd catch on now that you're in college."

Hajime stood up, "H-hold on now. I didn't say I was going to tell him."

Souda rolled his eyes, "And why wouldn't you?"