Chapter ten

Its Saturday and Kenny is on his way to Cartman's house. All of a sudden he is pushed up against a wall and is faced with a very angry Craig. Kenny gulps as he stares at his face.

" Kenny why are you helping that fat ass?" Craig says

" I don't know what your talking about?" Kenny says

Craig reaches into his bag and pulls out pictures. He shoves them into Kenny's chest and walks off. Kenny looks down at the picture and sighs when he sees that its Stan.  in one picture he is sitting at lunch by himself without any food. Stan has been looking skinnier lately Kenny thinks to himself. Another picture Stan is just sadly looking up at Kyle's room. Kenny sighs and throws the picture into a nearby trash can.

      While walking he passes a playground and he spots Butters on the swing looking at his feet. Kenny walks over and sits on the swing besides him.

" I don't wanna do it Ken." Butters says

Kenny sighs and says " I know Kitty but do you want your secret or my secret get out?"

Butters shakes his head and tears slowly fall as he stands up. Kenny follows behind him as they walk towards Cartman's house. Once reached they can see Cartman sitting on the front step. Cartman stands up and has them follow him to where he has Kyle.

Kyle is sitting against the cold wall when he hears the door opens. Hearing more then one set of footsteps he tries to figure out who they belong to. He knows the heaviest set beings to his kidnapper. When he figure out the set footsteps he just slumps against the wall again. Kenny sees Kyle chained up to the wall behind him. Butters sadly looks at Kyle with tears forming in his eyes.

     Cartman walks over and grabs Kyle's face and kisses his cheek which causes Kyle to pull away.      

" I have to go away but I have two of my friends to take care of you my dear." Cartman says

Kyle looks  the way he thinks the friends are standing. He can feel the stranger's breathe on his neck and he rather feel Stan's breathe. Kyle begins to think that its been months and Stan still hasn't found him yet. He's beginning to lose hope very slowly.

   Cartman walks out the door and leaves Kenny, and Butters with Kyle. Hearing the door close and the heavy footsteps fade he lays down. Kenny looks upon Kyle with a sad expression on his face while Butters looks at everything else beside Kyle.